New Brunswick Community College

New Brunswick Community College Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place if you want to work yourself into a nervous breakdown!
Instructor (Former Employee), New BrunswickMarch 4, 2013
Large classes, vague curriculum, huge expectation to work very long hours, substandard pay, no support for instructors, no opportunities for advancement.
Very good place to work
Instructor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 9, 2013
I only deal with the night school co-ordinator and she is helpful and always there if you need any assistance with your classes
Very friendly, respectable workplace.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Grand Falls, NBAugust 8, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no air conditioning
I absolutely loved working for this college, the students were amazing and the co-workers were very good people. Working there felt like being part of thier family.

I loved being busy and having so many things to do, but the worst part about this job was not being able to finish all the work in the same day, because there was just so much to do.

I – more... also enjoyed working for my boss because she appreciate the work I did and always treated me as an equal. – less
Incredible experience working in the field of Adult Education
Satellite Site Coordinator / Instructor (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 28, 2012
Pros: teamwork, support
Opportunity for growth and development as an instructor was only limited by one's level of creativity.

About New Brunswick Community College

For more than 85 years, NBCC has helped thousands of New Brunswick students achieve their career goals. Today, we continue to – Read more