New Brunswick Community College

New Brunswick Community College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great summer employment
Drafting Technician (Former Employee), Saint John, NBFebruary 3, 2015
As far as a summer job goes, this was excellent. I was able to do some of the work from home. I worked alone most of the time so I didn't really have co-workers.
Excellent place to work.
Instructor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 16, 2013
Pros: helpful staff
During my time as a Night School instructor I was not able to meet many members of the regular staff, but those I did work with were exceptional individuals. Many of the staff were always willing to offer insight and help into any issue that arose in the classrooms.
Great place if you want to work yourself into a nervous breakdown!
Instructor (Former Employee), New BrunswickMarch 4, 2013
Large classes, vague curriculum, huge expectation to work very long hours, substandard pay, no support for instructors, no opportunities for advancement.
Very good place to work
Instructor (Current Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 9, 2013
I only deal with the night school co-ordinator and she is helpful and always there if you need any assistance with your classes
Very friendly, respectable workplace.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Grand Falls, NBAugust 8, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no air conditioning
I absolutely loved working for this college, the students were amazing and the co-workers were very good people. Working there felt like being part of thier family.

I loved being busy and having so many things to do, but the worst part about this job was not being able to finish all the work in the same day, because there was just so much to do.

I also enjoyed working for my boss because she appreciate the work I did and always treated me as an equal.
Incredible experience working in the field of Adult Education
Satellite Site Coordinator / Instructor (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 28, 2012
Pros: teamwork, support
Opportunity for growth and development as an instructor was only limited by one's level of creativity.

About New Brunswick Community College

For more than 85 years, NBCC has helped thousands of New Brunswick students achieve their career goals. Today, we continue to – Read more