Our client is a global leader in the Industrial marketplace and are seeking a temp to perm Bilingual Order Desk representative to join their growing organization. The responsibilities of this position will include Order Entry, RFQ and Pricing maintenance, Invoicing, Freight, Logistics and Inventory responsibilities.
- Accurately enter and process customer requests for timely delivery of product
- Organize workflow to meet customer timelines
- Participate in Inventory control of product supplied to customers according to company guidelines and Account Managers input.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement pricing and maintain as per policy / procedures.
- Minimum college diploma in business administration or other.
- 5 years experience in Customer Service / Order Entry Bilingual
- Knowledge of SAP, AS400 or JD Edwards is a must
- Strong knowledge of order entry / logistics functions in an integrated computerized environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard