Located in Markham, our client is seeking a experienced Bilingual Executive Assistant who will report to the President. This position offers full benefits, pension and excellent vacation time.
- Establishes and maintains President’s files.
- Prepares and produces President’s correspondence.
- Manages President’s calendar including the co-ordination of all travel arrangements.
- Maintains President’s contact list.
- Prepare President’s expense reports.
- Preparation and arrangements for Board/Executive meetings.
- Produces and distributes Board/Executive meeting minutes.
- Co-ordinates Annual General Meeting.
- Liaises with Board members as required.
- Organizes and coordinates major National conferences (when applicable).
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Fluently Bilingual English/French
- Strong written French skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, etc.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Extremely discreet
- Pleasant manner in dealing with staff, suppliers and the public
- Punctual, reliable
- Accurate, detail oriented
- Willing to travel
Indeed - 6 months ago
Richmond Hill, ON
- 7 days ago
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
- 8 days ago
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems
- 11 days ago