The Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor is responsible to coordinate activities and special projects at the Customer Service Center within a call centre environment. Supervise staff within the framework of established customer service policies by performing the duties listed below.
- Monitors calls to observe customer service representative’s quality of call, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies. Give positive, constructive feedback after each monitor.
- Resolves problems with order delivery date or service. Checks order posting for errors and adjusts if applicable. Process lost packages, corrections and refunds for customers.
- Trouble shoots and resolves non-routine customer complaints.
- Manage, analyze and collect key performance metrics for customer service using various programs.
- Supervise special projects.
- Train and supervise associates with computer system, products, procedures, questions and problems.
- Communicates effectively with customers on escalated issues by phone or email regarding complaints, concerns and questions.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Monitors attendance.
- Daily contact with numerous departments and/or management in Home Office and Distribution Centres regarding the operation of the customer service centre and the business needs of the company.
- Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or equivalent.
- Other duties might be assigned.
- Directly supervises employees at the Customer Service Centre.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include assisting in interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Fluently bilingual in English/French
- 2 years Management Experience in a Call Centre environment or previous experience as a team lead
- Scheduling Experience
- Ability to track and analyze call volume and handle time distribution patterns/ trends/ forecasts
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft application (Excel, Word). Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct associates.
English [Advanced], French [Advanced]