Who we are…
Awarded Exporter of the Year (New Media & Entertainment Division) in 2010 and Business of the Year 2009 by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce, Neverblue is a market leader in the fast-growing online advertising world. We are a full-service advertising brokerage that specializes in online customer acquisition and lead generation. We deliver millions of profitable customers to clients from all over the world, including members of the Fortune 1000™.
Neverblue is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our award winning team, we would like to hear from you!
- Improve and streamline the creative inventory for Neverblue
- Develop web portals and landing pages on demand to assist our affiliates in new marketing opportunities
- Comply with industry standard ad unit specifications and best practices
- Deliver consistently creative ads and websites that perform
- Support outsourcing of tasks as required
- Maintain and expand existing Symfony-based properties
- Follow strict development practices and guidelines
- Multitask and prioritize projects as required
- Ensure the confidentiality of sensitive system passwords and accounts
- Adapt to changing industry demands in tools, formats and creative specifications
- Participate in company-led promotions and campaigns such as holiday and special occasion offers
- Understand MVC architecture and database abstraction layers
- Ability to operate a CLI
- Proficiency in Photoshop or Fireworks CS5, Flash 9
- Proficiency in writing clean, semantic HTML and CSS. HTML5 and CSS3 are helpful.
- Firm grasp of popular UI patterns
- Familiarity with image optimization, palette reduction techniques and animation.
- Familiarity with templating languages such as Twig
- Familiarity with Symfony Components or Silex
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing “Creative Designer/Developer"
Include why you want to join the Neverblue team and your earnings expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recruitment for this position will be ongoing until we find the most suitable candidate.
For other career opportunities with Neverblue, visit: http://www.neverblue.com/welcome/about-neverblue/careers