We provide Industrial Electrical, Refrigeration and Mechanical support to manufacturing facilities throughout the Greater Vancouver area. This support includes:
- Refrigeration installation and maintenance. We provide 24/7/365 service for both synthetic and natural refrigerant systems. Majority of customers are food processing or industrial manufacturing, including process cooling systems.
- Electrical construction and distribution, including panel fabrication
- Facility relocation -- we move entire factories. This involves documentation of existing equipment and layouts, planning and design of new installation, coordination with other trades.
- PLC Programming -- Service, design and implement control systems from small machinery to entire facilities. We support every major brand of PLC.
- Mechanical support -- we have a full service machine shop and accredited Millwrights. We provide all types of on-site welding (stainless steel, aluminum, tig, process piping etc). We also machine parts as required -- we have a milling machine, lathe, drill press etc.
- 24/7 rapid response service to all of our customers for any of the trades we offer.
We are currently hiring for the position of Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic. The successful candidate will:
- Hold a valid Trades Qualification Certificate
- Have experience in Industrial refrigeration applications, including construction and service
- Experience in Ammonia Refrigeration Systems considered an asset
- Ability to trouble shoot control systems, PLC and DDC, considered an asset
- Familiarity with the CSA B52 Code
- Be fluent in English, verbally and written (additional languages an asset)
- Be computer literate -- email, word documents, excel spreadsheets etc
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team -- you have to be a good communicator.
- Hold a valid BC drivers license with a clean record
- Be willing to learn and take courses as required to improve their skill set
- Be willing to be on call and work outside of normal working hours.
All Field Service Technicians are provided with a clean, organized vehicle with tools and some stock once probationary period complete. All vehicles come with gas cards and GPS.
All Field Service Technicians are provided with an I-Phone for communication with the office.
This position IS NOT A MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8HR A DAY POSITION. You will be working various shifts and often on weekends. Overtime can be expected
Please email your resumes.
Indeed - 18 months ago