Our company primarily services large food processing facilities and industrial manufacturing plants. These facilities include: Fish Processing/Poultry Processing/Meat Processing/Fruit Processing &Vegetable Processing/Wineries/Foundries/Plastics/Aerospace/Pharmaceutical. We provide 24/7 service and support which includes Electrical, Mechanical, PLC programming and Refrigeration services. What makes our company different from most is our ability to deliver multiple trades and parts under one roof. Our customers know that they don't have to call 3 or 4 different contractors to look at a project or trouble call -- we are a 'One Stop Shop'. We pride ourselves on having a low employee turnaround, as such we provide intensive interviews to ensure potential candidates will fit in well with our structure.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Journeyman Red Seal Millwright Certificate.
- Have experience working in large processing/industrial manufacturing facilities
- Have a basic understanding of electrical and mechanical control systems
- Have a solid understanding of various types of processing equipment and systems
- Have proven experience setting up equipment and processing lines
- Be a proficient trouble shooter of mechanical systems
- Be comfortable performing service calls independently or as part of a team
- Be able to produce quotes on labor and parts to complete projects.
- Have a clean driver's abstract
- Work well with and understand other trades
- Read, write and speak English clearly (other languages an asset)
- Be clean and presentable and take pride in their work
- Enjoy being part of a great team and willing to grow with the company.
- Want to build their career with an exciting and dynamic team around them.
Note: Candidates with additional Tickets and/or training will be preferred.
This is not a Monday to Friday 8hr/day position; you will be expected to work in the after hours emergency call rotation and on weekends when required, overtime can be expected.
Please email your resume.