As an experienced member of the estimating team your primary focus is to provide accurate estimating and subcontractor costing from the budgeting and estimating stage through to the contract letting and planning stage. Working closely with the chief estimator, you will have a collaborative approach to delivering results through strong relationships with a broad network of professional colleagues, subcontractors and team members.
- Participate in project development activities including scope definition and clarification, preconstruction planning, control estimate development and delivery
- Provide preconstruction services including the preparation of preliminary budgets, cost plans and value engineering opportunities
- Develop strategies to create competitive edge
- Determine general expenses and provide input into the margins/fees
- Coordinate preparation of full estimate, identifying inherent risk and opportunities
- Oversee the tendering and awarding of contracts
- 5+ years of estimating experience in the construction industry
- Engineering or Engineering Technology or related construction discipline is recommended
- Extensive knowledge and experience with estimating techniques and negotiating contracts
- Knowledge of tendering process
Established for over 25 years, Networkers International PLC is a leading specialist recruitment service provider. With international offices...