NetApp

NetApp Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Something in the air?
Sales/Logistics Administrator (Former Employee), Uxbridge, Stockley ParkJanuary 23, 2014
Whilst working here, although my salary increased, which I was grateful for during my employment and due to my age, support was non existant, no warmth amoung many professional colleagues, very competitive behavior in the office, while I understand that in sport, I cannot understand that in an office. As I am local to the office, where many people working – more... here are not, it was sad to see this type of conduct and it crushed my confidence during this time. I was made redundant from here around the age of 31 and I am still recovering from the bad experiences within this company. – less
Great Company if you are in the right Group
Consultant (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: high energy, fast paced, market savvy
Cons: pay is moderate, team can make this great or be a nightmare
NetApp is fascinating, fast paced and cutting edge. If you get in the right group/team the sky is the limit. If you have the opportunity to work here take it for the experience alone. Unfortunately, like everyplace there are some undesirable people that can destroy a team. Success is all dependent on where you land.
Good people; run-stop-run-stop culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free fruit on tuesday & bagels on friday; 25 cent sodas; free coffee
The people aren't just co-workers, they can double as friends and family. The corporate culture, although on average good, can sometimes induce burnout with very lumpy work, or bouncing between large hiring sprees and then subsequent layoffs.
A typical large organization
Member Technical Staff (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 3, 2014
* Bureaucracy rules
* Closed system to work on
* Excellent employee policies
* Good work life balance
Fun productive workplace with Social Friday's and ping pong table
Technical Support Engineer Tier 3 (Former Employee), Waltham, MASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: benefits, social friday's
Cons: management that did not know how to lead
A typical day at work consisted of handling escalations, updating KB articles and mentoring other support professionals while working via phone, email, and chat. I learned how to work with different disciplines. My co-workers were easy to work with. The hardest part of my job was juggling learning about other technologies while maintaining a high standard – more... of support for customers. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to gain knowledge of different technologies and of course Social Friday's. – less
Great work culture; ineffective senior management
Manager, Marketing (Former Employee), BangaloreAugust 24, 2014
Good work life balance. Middling benefits. Poor senior management, ineffective at decision making in a fast changing environment.
Fun workplace with lots of room for personal growth
Sr. Manager, Worldwide Channel Programs Management (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Fun workplace with lots of room for personal growth. Managers are very social and approachable. Work hard play hard environment
It was good but seems to go down
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Durham, NCAugust 4, 2014
Most enjoyable part of my job there is working in very strong agile team with smart and friendly people.
Most challenging part of my job was the same as the most enjoyable.
Excellent working environment
Professional Service Engineer (PSE) (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: you got time to finish projects! not much pressure and you feel pleasant to work!
Cons: there is no cons!
Everything are great here.
Nice campus, easy access
Everyone is professional, and respectful
Nice cafeteria, good food
Fast paced, fun environment with highly talented leadership team that motivates and empowers their employees.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 26, 2014
Pros: mentors
Fun and Productive Place to Work
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJune 25, 2014
I enjoy very much working for NetApp, they treat there employees very well.
Productive and fun workplace
Professional Service Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 18, 2014
Pros: free evening snack, free weekly bear
very Healthy environment at origination
Friendly Managers
One of the best places to work
Linux SAN Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 16, 2014
Great experience
Very healthy work life balance
employee friendly
Great Culture
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 14, 2014
Pros: beer bash
Great place to work, great people, atmosphere and culture etc.
Great Place to Work
Onsite PSC SR. SYSTEMS ENGINEER, US SOCOM SITEC (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 11, 2014
I was given a great chance to learn new things and go to school in the process. This company treats their people with respect and dignity.
Good company, but they work you hard.
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: they will work you hard. little career advancement potential. poor work/life balance
Good company, but they work you hard. Lots of resources. Not much work/life balance.
Very fun to work for.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 30, 2014
Learned a lot about storage technology and products. Culture is the best I have work for and would like to go back if possible.
Good Company
Sr. Storage Administrator (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 29, 2014
• Providing technical hardware and software support and troubleshooting for all Netapp FAS controllers also providing support for disk shelf and cabling issues.
• Migrated EMC to NetApp and experienced with Cisco UCS.
• Providing timely technical software setup and upgrade support via phone and WebEx.
• To prove to the performance and feature characteristics – more... of NetApp storage with Enterprise Applications or solutions like Flex Pod, VDI to our customer, install and configure end to end environment including cabling Storage, Network and Server as well as load necessary operating system and build Application on top ensuring optimized performance is achieved by implementing NetApp best Practices – less
Pre-Sales Representative, Southern Europe
Pre-Sales Representative, Southern Europe (Former Employee), parisMay 20, 2014
I was ultimately in charge of the NetCache product for ISPs and enterprises, working with the sales team and building network architectures over IP in the Internet/intranet environments.
We started the business from scratch with initial focus on high-end customers such as ISPs, before beginning to penetrate the Enterprise market with high and mid-size – more... accounts.
• Technical consulting and designing of Content Delivery Networks and Caching
• On-site product maintenance EMEA, Atlanta (Equant CDN project)
• Training for internal departments, customers and resellers
• Developing Course Curricula, training content, materials and standards.
• Presales consulting on largest projects: Equant, Philips Corp, Total, etc
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills based on security issues based on network and storage issues. – less
A Great work environment and awesome co-workers
Senior Inside Sales Super Rep (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 8, 2014
 Mentor new hires
 Perform interviews to evaluate potential new employee candidates
 Helped coach reps in areas that they might be struggling in.
 Drove renewal and services sales of some of the most recognized technology companies to an established customer base
 Gained expertise in providing accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecasting
 Acquired – more... invaluable experience in the latest CRM technology to research accounts and uncover new business opportunities
 Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients within 350+ accounts per quarter
 Doubled the amount of accounts covered.
 Built long-lasting partnerships with other Sales Reps and management to improve systems and processes – less

1 2 3 4 5

About NetApp

Careers at NetApp At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career – Read more

NetApp Photos