NetApp

NetApp Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Something in the air?
Sales/Logistics Administrator (Former Employee), Uxbridge, Stockley ParkJanuary 23, 2014
Whilst working here, although my salary increased, which I was grateful for during my employment and due to my age, support was non existant, no warmth amoung many professional colleagues, very competitive behavior in the office, while I understand that in sport, I cannot understand that in an office. As I am local to the office, where many people working – more... here are not, it was sad to see this type of conduct and it crushed my confidence during this time. I was made redundant from here around the age of 31 and I am still recovering from the bad experiences within this company. – less
Excellent working environment
Professional Service Engineer (PSE) (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: you got time to finish projects! not much pressure and you feel pleasant to work!
Cons: there is no cons!
Everything are great here.
Nice campus, easy access
Everyone is professional, and respectful
Nice cafeteria, good food
Fast paced, fun environment with highly talented leadership team that motivates and empowers their employees.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 26, 2014
Pros: mentors
Fun and Productive Place to Work
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJune 25, 2014
I enjoy very much working for NetApp, they treat there employees very well.
Productive and fun workplace
Professional Service Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 18, 2014
Pros: free evening snack, free weekly bear
very Healthy environment at origination
Friendly Managers
One of the best places to work
Linux SAN Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 16, 2014
Great experience
Very healthy work life balance
employee friendly
Great Culture
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 14, 2014
Pros: beer bash
Great place to work, great people, atmosphere and culture etc.
Great Place to Work
Onsite PSC SR. SYSTEMS ENGINEER, US SOCOM SITEC (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 11, 2014
I was given a great chance to learn new things and go to school in the process. This company treats their people with respect and dignity.
Good company, but they work you hard.
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: they will work you hard. little career advancement potential. poor work/life balance
Good company, but they work you hard. Lots of resources. Not much work/life balance.
Very fun to work for.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 30, 2014
Learned a lot about storage technology and products. Culture is the best I have work for and would like to go back if possible.
Good Company
Sr. Storage Administrator (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 29, 2014
• Providing technical hardware and software support and troubleshooting for all Netapp FAS controllers also providing support for disk shelf and cabling issues.
• Migrated EMC to NetApp and experienced with Cisco UCS.
• Providing timely technical software setup and upgrade support via phone and WebEx.
• To prove to the performance and feature characteristics – more... of NetApp storage with Enterprise Applications or solutions like Flex Pod, VDI to our customer, install and configure end to end environment including cabling Storage, Network and Server as well as load necessary operating system and build Application on top ensuring optimized performance is achieved by implementing NetApp best Practices – less
Pre-Sales Representative, Southern Europe
Pre-Sales Representative, Southern Europe (Former Employee), parisMay 20, 2014
I was ultimately in charge of the NetCache product for ISPs and enterprises, working with the sales team and building network architectures over IP in the Internet/intranet environments.
We started the business from scratch with initial focus on high-end customers such as ISPs, before beginning to penetrate the Enterprise market with high and mid-size – more... accounts.
• Technical consulting and designing of Content Delivery Networks and Caching
• On-site product maintenance EMEA, Atlanta (Equant CDN project)
• Training for internal departments, customers and resellers
• Developing Course Curricula, training content, materials and standards.
• Presales consulting on largest projects: Equant, Philips Corp, Total, etc
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills based on security issues based on network and storage issues. – less
A Great work environment and awesome co-workers
Senior Inside Sales Super Rep (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 8, 2014
 Mentor new hires
 Perform interviews to evaluate potential new employee candidates
 Helped coach reps in areas that they might be struggling in.
 Drove renewal and services sales of some of the most recognized technology companies to an established customer base
 Gained expertise in providing accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecasting
 Acquired – more... invaluable experience in the latest CRM technology to research accounts and uncover new business opportunities
 Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients within 350+ accounts per quarter
 Doubled the amount of accounts covered.
 Built long-lasting partnerships with other Sales Reps and management to improve systems and processes – less
Great Place to work!
Sr. Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 30, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: limited growth
If you are looking for great colleagues, work life balance, challenges - this is the place to work.
Good culture, Good technology
Product Management Lead (Current Employee), Sunnyvale CAApril 30, 2014
Good intensity but balanced

Good coworkers; Good technology
Good company for married people
Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale,CAApril 24, 2014
Pros: nice people, good benefit
Cons: people not aggressive and smart as those in internet companies
NetApp has well-balanced job with your life. The most enjoyable part for me is the nice colleagues around me, they are willing to offer help when you encounter some issues at work.

I can learn much storage knowledge on protocols, server, windows/linux client side.
relaxed and lots of fun
Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCApril 19, 2014
relaxed environment...sometime feel like unstructured and complex.
Every floor had game table, free coffee/tea, bagels on Friday - working there is the problem
Senior Storage Management Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 2, 2014
Used to be a very good company but in the past year or so went downhill - e.g., management line changed 5 times in one year

A lot of "good old boys" network - difficult to change

Most enjoyable - good technology
Least enjoyable - bad decisions
Solutions Manager
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 31, 2014
Pros: creative freedom
Cons: executive churn
create innovative solutions and software products alongside key partners for cloud-ready data centers.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Engineering Program Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 31, 2014
Employee oriented company. Good benefits. Good job/life balance.

1 2 3 4

About NetApp

Careers at NetApp At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career – Read more

NetApp Photos