Our company specializes in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. No job is to big or to small for us. Our technicians take complete care of the client and guide them through the entire process of getting their property back to normal as quickly as possible.
Water Damage Technicians are required to join our team for our Toronto West GTA branch. The Water Damage Technician supports the emergency response and restoration project to ensure the goals and needs of the insurance companies and our customers are being met. The Water Damage Restoration Technician is capable of implementing water remediation procedures consistent with the IICRC S-500 Standard under the direction of a Lead Water Technician.
We require people 25 Years or older in order to drive company vehicle w/clean drivers abstract who live in the GTA - preferably Toronto within 30 minutes of Hwy 400 and Finch Avenue W. Must be physically fit and fluent in English
- Responsible for onsite emergency response activities: pumping water, clearing carpet, removing drywall and mitigation, etc.
- Carry out specialty cleaning and degreasing of wall and ceiling surfaces including Q-deck, Concrete and Block while on site.
- Set-up of deodorization, negative air, ozone, thermo-fogging while on site.
- Responsible for setup, safe installation and operation of scaffolding and ladders while on site.
- Assists with pack out of wet documents, contents and electronics.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
- Overtime is required on a regular basis.
- Emergency on-call shift rotation is required for all candidates.
Education / Experience:
- 2-3 WRT years of experience or more.
- Current IICRC Certification.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Physically fit with clean bill of health.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently with little direction.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week.
- Great team environment and a great group of people.
- Good pay!
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!