We are now looking to hire Licensed Trades – Certified Millwrights and Certified Electricians to join our highly motivated maintenance team for our Nairn Centre, ON location. The maintenance department is responsible for maintaining the sawmill and planer.
- Must possess a certified trade certificate/ticket-Red Seal
- Be familiar with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be capable of working shift work including weekends
- Sawmill and/or planer experience will be considered an asset
- Full benefits package; medical, dental, life insurance, etc.
- Pension plan
For trades the rate of pay is $29.73 with increases over the next 3 years based on the CBA. Following the probationary period, employees are enrolled into a full benefit program where 100% of drugs are covered. After two years of employment, employees are enrolled into a Defined benefit pension plan. The Company will contribute $160 per month and the employee will make a mandatory contribution of $80.00 per month.
Our workplace is a friendly, safe environment, with minimum exposure to hazards. Shift work is flexible depending on seniority. Shifts available include Monday to Friday and/or weekends.
Please apply today!
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We are an equal opportunity employer.