- Day to day site maintenance and housekeeping.
- Work with our team to roll out new programming and features
- Collaborate with the team on current and new projects – read over wireframes, understand project goals and objectives, propose solutions and successfully roll out completed projects.
- Improve the security, scalability, and usability of existing Drupal infrastructure.
- Browser testing – on IE7 – 9, Firefox, Chrome and Safari (PC/Macs/Mobile)
- Functionality – test logic and functionality to ensure that the sites are working according to the strategy
- Document code
- Intermediate level experience developing sites on Drupal 6 and 7
- Proficiency in authoring and customizing Drupal modules
- Proficient with PHP & MySQL, HTML & CSS
- Experience with PHPMyAdmin
- Experience with FTP/SSH/Putty
- Experience in Linux administration, Apache configuration
- Apache SOLR
- Ability to work with existing codebase
- Design and build well tested production ready code
- Creative problem solving skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Prefer Computer Science/Information or related degree.
- Experience with source control — GIT/SVN/CVS
- Experience with Ajax
- Big plus if experienced with Mobile development & design
- Understanding of SEO a big asset
- Competent spoken and written English communication skills
We’d prefer a candidate who has completed a related diploma or degree program and preference will be given to candidates located in Kelowna, BC.
Please send a resume and introductory email to the attention of Shaun Pilfold stating your interest in the position and your expected salary.