Nestle Waters

Nestle Waters Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed my time there but travel became too much
Blow mold technician (Former Employee), Aberfoyle, ONAugust 19, 2014
Pros: pay and people as well as advancement opportunities
Cons: travel and 60 hour work weeks frequent
Good pay and benefit structure. Excellent people on the floor. Clean atmosphere.
Good Place to work,clean atmosphere
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2014
Pros: wages, overtime, free lunches
Cons: long hours rotating shifts, far commute
Working Safely Together and Following Safety Is Key,That being efficient indecently and as a team player increases production.Management kind and treats everyone as a equal.Good positive people to work with, with friendly attitudes.The pay and Break time, enjoying satellite tv in lunch room
Understaffed and overworked
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), AberfoyleApril 10, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: hours, management
12 hour shifts, no coverage for breaks, almost dangerous pace and don't get hurt or the company will get rid of you a quick as possible and try and deny your injury.
Nothing you give is enough
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Hope, BCNovember 2, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: management
Good benefits, fast paced environment.
Poor management, blames employees for issues that should be addressed at a higher level.
Favoritism abounds at this location.
If you are looking for a decent wage without the security of full time, and don't mind giving them every free hour of your life, but being expected and guilt tripped into giving more, then this is the place for you.

Some of the people are great, and that makes it easier to work your 12 hour shifts.
No day is ever the same, but politics and blame games abound.
great people to work with
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: great co -workers
Cons: long hours
Lots of over time. Long hours. FREE water! Continental Shift.
Good summer job
Assembler (Former Employee), AberfoyleSeptember 13, 2012
The hours were long, but the other employees made the day go by faster.
Fire Fighters
Production Resource (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 12, 2012
Fast paced environment
You will learn many things as a supervisor here which you may not learn in other environements.
Managment wants to see change and results, but also needs to change the atmosphere within a high maintenace environment.
Hardest part of the job would be being on nights, but it also is the time where you will learn the most.
Didn't get a fair shake.
Palletizer (Former Employee), Dallas,TxJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: learning to operate different equipment.
Cons: work schedule.
A typical work day was okay but sometimes stressful.
I learned how to operate different types of machines and equipment.
Management didn't have a open door policy like they say they do.
The hardest part of the job was not knowing the work schedule until the end of the week.
The most enjoyable part is being able to provide for my family.
No problem.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXJanuary 14, 2015
No problem with the company. Just when it gets slow you get laid off. I need something permanent with some benefits for my family.
Very productive and perfect work environment
EDI DEVELOPER/ANALYST (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJanuary 5, 2015
Nestle Waters is a very nice environment for every individual to work and helped me learn a lot.
Laid back company
Production Operator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Great company, very laid back, you are essentially your own boss while working as an operator. Benefits are great, 12 hour shifts but you get used to it. Walk a lot and stay busy!
Good place to work and learn new skills
Seasonal Raw Material Handler (Former Employee), Breinigsville, PADecember 22, 2014
Pros: occasional free lunches. holiday gatherings and picnics for employees and their families.
Cons: lots of seasonal positions but not enough permanant positions
A typical work day is usaully a busy one. Ive learned new skills in the plastic manufacturing field. Management was very much on top of production goals and if it was not met it would have to be discussed in order to prevent not meeting goals again. The hardest part was when we had a high production goals but not enough manpower to meet them. The enjoyable part was working with great co-workers.
Great Drivers and blue collar employees
Route Relief Specialist (Former Employee), Lanham, MDDecember 18, 2014
Pros: lunches sometimes
Cons: new managers not knowing the water buisness
Nestle was a great company to work for and it had great benefits. The drivers were very fun to be around and we worked well as a team. I learned a lot from Nestle Waters such as sales, route management, warehouse management and operation management. The hardest part of the job was lifting over 350 bottles/cases of water each and everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was being by yourself on most days making deliveries. Nestle brought in a new management team from a very large package delivery company and they tried to run a salary position (Deer Park) like a union and hourly job which wasn't working when I left. A typical workday was when everyone came to work I would run a team of 13 drivers and then ride with drivers that would have trouble completing routes or low performers to help them. Most days we had to jump in a truck and deliver because we were always short staffed.
Friendly work enviromen,t health conscience
CALL CENTER-CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Raynham, MADecember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, casual days, working from home
Cons: scheduling
A typical day at work is handling billing and delivery calls. Nestle has a strong management team. I enjoy interacting with customers.
good company
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: benefits, wages
Cons: hard to move up
fast paced company lots of high physical work heavy lifting management attitudes are awesome easy to deal with just dont always come through
Watch your back and always have a fallback plan
Peon (Former Employee), TexasNovember 27, 2014
Pros: free water, coworkers were great, healthcare
Cons: management doesn't care about anyone, including the success of the company
Good place to work temporarily, just don't count on making it a career. As soon as you start feeling like all is going well and nothing could go wrong...RUN! Never rest on the satisfaction that you've done a great job, gave it all you had and cared about trying to make this company great. Because guess what? They don't need you. You are completely disposable. Do yourself a favor and find a job somewhere else.
They Should Install an ACTUAL Revolving Door
QA Technician/Micorbiologist (Current Employee), Denver, CONovember 16, 2014
Pros: ease of being hired
Cons: the atmosphere, work/life balance, hours, required overtime, constant understaffing, inept management, lack of organization
The shift I was told I would be working and that I agreed to work was to inclued a MAXIMUM of two 12 hour shift a work week. The second week I was there, I began my rotating schedule of three consecutive 12 hour shifts one week and four consecutive 12 hour shifts the second week.

I was not given proper training because my boss quit my third week there, one of the other techs was completely inept and pushed out of the department, and the only other tech had to take time off for family issues. Understaffing is obviously a huge issue as well.

The environment is also a very negative and non-nuturing one. People quit in droves on a monthly basis, and production operators are regularly scheduled for 70 hour work weeks. I was also told on my first day that no one is forced to work overttime, yet here I am scheduled for an average of 44 hours a week and the production operators are worked to the bone, without volunteering to do so. On a week that I had to go into the doctor because I was sick 2 out of the first 4 weeks I worked, I was scheduled to work 54 hours. Work-life balance is a laughable concept at this company.

Management is again, laughable. The quality department alone was in complete disarray, organization was clearly a foreign concept and keeping people that STILL could not understand the responsibilities of their position after 5 months is just negligent. It seems like this statement can be applied across the board.
Rewarding
National Fleet Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 6, 2014
Rewarding, fast paced, cares about the environment and is very safety conscious.
nice
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Somerset, NJNovember 1, 2014
worth a shot. Good bosses. Not micro managed and good benefits.
Bottled Water Delivery
Route sale rep. (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYOctober 28, 2014
Collected monies and issued receipts to customers.
• Kept detailed logs on customer payment history.
• Provided outstanding customer service.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nestle Waters

As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic – Read more