Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is a leader who will promote a teamwork culture and successfully providing maintenance support to the plant bottling operations.
Duties will include:
- Provide leadership where employees are engaged contributors to producing quality product and add to the success of the company.
- Plan and manage the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, materials and systems) in order to safely and cost efficiently achieve targets as agreed with leadership team.
- Supports the plant Preventive Maintenance activities to optimize preventive and predictive maintenance through use of a CMMS system.
- Prioritize, schedule, and ensure maintenance & repairs are completed to maximise efficiency.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings.
- Coach, mentor and develop each team member to meet current and future business requirements.
- Complete regular performance evaluations.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness with maintenance team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes, eliminate waste and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure continued compliance with established occupational health and safety standards and legislation.
- Comply with all safety policy, accident prevention and compliance programs. Review work areas for potential issues and participate in resolving identified concerns.
- Facilitate seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members and Production Management.
- Understand internal and external regulations, procedures & policies and apply them fairly and consistently.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3 – 5 years of supervisory experience
- Millwright or Electrician Trades Certification
- High speed manufacturing (beverage, food packaging, pharmaceutical, plastic injection or blow molding experience as asset
- PLC's: Troubleshooting and Programming (Allen –Bradley)
- Thorough understanding of automation controls and industrial power distribution
- Background with preventive maintenance systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Action oriented and proactive in coaching, empowering, and problem solving with others
- Demonstrated problem solving and leadership skills
- Self-starter with high standards for excellence who requires minimal direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends as required
As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic and imported brands sold...