Description Nestle Canada Inc. is dedicated to producing high quality, innovative and nutritious food for all Canadians to enjoy. We are able to do this thanks to the commitment, talent and integrity of our employees. It takes more than water to fill a bottle! We are proud to be the #1 bottling company in North America.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (Electrician)
This opportunity to join a team of qualified mechanics that oversee the maintenance of our production facility is located in Hope, BC. You will have a chance to:
- Support the plant Preventive Maintenance activities to optimize preventive and predictive maintenance through use of a CMMS system
- Provide direct support to all required bottling CDM activities for PET Production units
- Troubleshoot and repair production and support equipment for high speed bottling plant
- Execute preventative maintenance tasks on production and support equipment
- Work with production technicians to troubleshoot issues compromising operational efficiency
- Optimize manufacturing processes to maintain high standards of quality and safety
- Demonstrate proper safety practices when performing equipment maintenance
- Increase operational efficiency through equipment improvements, enhanced work practices and continuous improvement initiatives
- Properly record task completion and use of maintenance parts and materials in SAP
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards in maintenance parts area and at work stations
- Work with minimal supervision and be able to work from schematics, drawings and equipment manuals.
- Work in a team oriented workplace
- Participate and attend training as required
- Work in a shift rotation and overtime when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Electrician Trades Certification
- 3 - 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Understanding the preventive maintenance process
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with high speed production equipment
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- PLC's: Troubleshooting and Programming an asset
HOURS OF WORK & RATE OF PAY:
- Hours of work will be on a rotating shift schedule that includes day, afternoon and night shifts. Preference will be given to candidates with previous rotating shift experience.
- Ability to work overtime hours.
- Rate of pay $30.99+ Shift Premium and yearly bonus. Full Benefits
If you meet the above qualifications please send us your resume with the position title in the subject line.
For more information regarding Nestle Waters Canada visit: www.nestle-waters.ca.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic and imported brands sold...