Nestle Nespresso

Nestle Nespresso Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, friendly and challanging
BIS Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 9, 2013
Nestle is a great name to work for where everyone knows one another on personal basis.

People at Nestle are always proud of where they work.
Pro active fun workplace
Coffee Specialist (Current Employee), ManchesterMarch 28, 2014
Pros: exceptional personal bonus scheme
Cons: long hours at trafford center
Nespresso has learnt me my strengths. I have learnt that i am a very driven individual, if given goals such as KPI's will strive to reach them. Working in such a large team such as 17 plus members of staff has demonstrated to me how well i can work with other and how i can pass down my skills and past experiences to them with is received greatly in – more... training and one to one sessions.

Coming from a supervisor position before Nespresso i brought my own skills management, that helped me develop and understand the different ways and running of such a busy boutique. This has enabled me to build confidence within myself in supervising others with the support of Nespresso management as being considered as one of the key performers within the team.

Nespresso is an amazing busy environment to work in witch no two days are the same. the hardest part of the job therefore in the long hours of 10pm closing times.
It is the hard aspects of the position however that also show peoples strengths within the team to pull together and motivate one another on a day to day basis. – less
Busy Boutique
Boutique Specialist (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: free espresso machine and allotment for the month
Cons: tight/shared/ limited workspace, no office or break room
Friendly, energetic staff that learned how to work in small spaces, efficiently, to become one of the highest money making boutiques in the district. Had close relationship with the team so everyone was on the same page. One on one weekly meetings to create strategic plans for growth and development toward goals.
A good MNC to work with
Office Manager to the Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee), Sheikh Zayed RoadDecember 1, 2013
Good environment
Excellent work location
Good colleagues
fun and great place
QA, Trainer (Former Employee), 11October 20, 2013
nice people and nice management. I never immagined I could work for another company someday. But Seoul office was totally different. I used to stay alone in the office untill 10 or 11pm due to the heavy workload. The colleagues barely understand and read English and did not interested in learning the procedures quickly but interested in flattering to – more... the boss.. – less
Company has a very well made product that produces some of the highest quality coffee drinks available. Wish they had more demos available.
Demonstrator (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 26, 2013
Pros: a fun, challenging job.
Cons: would like to work more hours than were available and for a higher salary.
A typical day consists of engaging customers for a sample and demonstration of the machines.

I learned that most people in the higher end stores were not interested in tasting if there was no interest in buying and yet because that was not always true approaching each person resulted in sales the customer had not considered before the taste and demonstration.

Management – more... was especially accamodating as to which location I worked.

My co-workers worked for the store and not for Nespresso and were almost always supportive whenever drawn into the sale.

The hardest part of the job was the sales presentation repetition. So I listened to others for new words and ways.

Sales and personal stories of customers enjoyment with the machines often so much so that they would interrupt my presentation with praise for the product and assuring the possible buyer that they would love the machine. – less
Very busy workplace, but manageable through outstanding teamwork.
Boutique Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 17, 2013
A boutique specialist acts as a sales consultant for luxury espresso products and club memberships. Excellent customer service skills are a must. At this location, outstanding teamwork is what made the job fun, but the hardest part of the job was being managed by corporate who doesn't always see our day to day struggles.
Good place if you are in the right department
Account Manager - B2B Fine Dining (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: disorganized
Nespresso is a great company to work for if you are in the B2C Department. It is stable and recognized and every day is an adventure. As part of the Nestle umbrella there are several benefits that are extras that not a lot of companies offer. People and managers are great!
Amazing company with amazing products.
Brand Strategist (Current Employee), Washington, D.C.May 23, 2013
Pros: great discount! great pay, all my co-workers and employers are very kind
Cons: not as many hours as i'd like.
I am great at talking to people and being the introduction to their Nespresso experience. As a brand strategist my goal is to have as many positive interactions with potential consumers while strengthen the US presence in the Espresso/Coffee market.
bad labor practices
Boutique Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: too many expectations
Mostly gave the same speech over and over to customers who really just wanted a free coffee. Expected to take work home despite menial wage.
Customer Interaction
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 19, 2012
Pros: only on weekends, you choose which weekends you are available.
Cons: no healthcare included, work is not during the week.
As a Brand Ambassador for Nespresso, you represent and demonstrate Nespresso products at stores like Bloomingdales, Macy's, William Sanoma and Crate and Barrel. A typical day would include setting up your demonstration, making Nespresso samples for customers, and cleaning up after you finish. I've learned how to use different sales pitches to get customers – more... interested to the point of purchase. Management is all reported online to an account coordinator in which you give them details regarding how your demonstration and how it went along with keeping track of inventory. My co-workers would be the employers at the stores where my demonstration takes place. The hardest part of the job is getting acclimated to a new store location and keeping the customer's attention after they try the product. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with people and explaining to them why Nespresso has the best quality expresso found in the world and showing them how to use the machines. – less
Trabajo ameno y buen ambiente laboral
Mozo de almacén (Former Employee), Valencia, VCJanuary 31, 2014
Muy buena. Me organizaba el reparto de tareas según el dia libremente cumpliendo los objetivos, aprendiendo a distribuir el tiempo eficazmente con diferentes responsabilidades.
Une expérience intéressante
Spécialiste café et Sommelière chocolat (Former Employee), NiceJanuary 27, 2014
Le poste consiste à être une caissière sous des faux aspects de "spécialiste café".

Le management est à revoir, aucun contact avec les ressources humaines possible lorsque nous avons des problèmes administratif.

Le point positif ce sont les avantages financiers (primes, participation et intéressement).

Un emploi intéressant juste pour les formations – more... sur le café. – less
Excellent niveau de sécurité et hygiéne
Opératrice de production (Former Employee), Orbe, VDDecember 6, 2013
.Horaire 5/8
.Possibilité d'évolution
.Bonne hiérarchie
.Esprit d'équipe
.Grande responsabilité sur les contrôle qualité
.Boone ambiance
nespresso 2012
AGENT DE PRODUCTION (Former Employee), Noyelles-sous-Lens, B4October 18, 2013
très bonne ambiance et très bon travaille effectué avec deux semaine d'avance
Environnement du travail agréable
Spécialiste Café (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2013
Service à la clientèle intéressant et instructif.
Possibilité d'évolution au sein du groupe Nestle.
Prácticas
Asesora de ventas (Former Employee), ParisApril 22, 2013
-Trabajo en equipo
-Responsabilidad
-Participar en la gestión diaria de la tienda
Environnement de travail agréable
Agent de maitrise - Conseiller clientèle (Current Employee), GrenobleMarch 10, 2013
J'apprécie être en contact avec la clientèle, la conseiller, l'accompagner dans son choix, être bienveillante à son égard..
Le cadre de travail est très agréable et une bonne entente règne au sein de l'équipe, ce qui je trouve est très important.
ottimo ambiente
stook kipper (Former Employee), milano v giornate all'interno della coinNovember 12, 2012
Pros: paga buono pasto
Cons: lavorare e wek end e orari
gestione rapporti con superiori in modo diretto e continuo
sviluppo capacità organizzative di gestione magazzino
buoni i supporti e le mediazioni tra colleghi per lo sviluppo lavorativo
mezzi insufficenti per un miglioramento ulteriore del mio ruolo
( magazzino piccolo rispetto alla merce)
spesso stracolmo di cose indispensabi quindi inagibile
ambiente – more... denro la coin a contatto diretto con clientela – less
un travail agréable
opératrice 5s, opératrice qualité (Current Employee), orbeSeptember 19, 2012
être occupé dès le début du travail jusqu'à la fin.

me perfectionner, apprendre

une bonne entente entre tous.

aucun, je m'adapte à tout.

une entreprise de qualité, l'apprentissage, organisation, le respect.

About Nestle Nespresso

Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland. – Read more