Nestle Nespresso

Nestle Nespresso Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 12 reviews matching the search
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Amazing Airline ,coworkers and job!
Sales Representative/ Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 10, 2016
I loved being a flight attendant with WestJet Airlines .There was never a typical day in aviation but I learnt so much during my time there including dealing with medical emergancies , flight delays which could all be very challenging . I loved it for the travel ,meeting new people and the over all culture of the company.
Pros
travel
Cons
being away from home
Was this review helpful?Yes1No1
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun Workplace
Coffee Specialist/Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Pointe Claire, QCApril 21, 2015
fun place to work, customer service and team oriented, learn new sales techniques and develop communication skills, challenging fast paced dynamic environment
Pros
Free Nespresso machine and coffee pods
Was this review helpful?Yes3No2
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Nice work life balance
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  VancouverApril 2, 2015
Not well managed, very solitary work because you mostly work by yourself in one work station. Employees must maintain self-discipline because there is no supervision by managers.
Pros
Good flexibility
Cons
Decent pay
Was this review helpful?Yes4No
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun work place!
Boutique Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCFebruary 18, 2015
Great management! One gets to meet a lot of interesting people and work with all sorts of people. The most enjoyable part of the job is sharing laughter. The hardest part of the job is having to humour customers that are either filled with a sense of entitlement or are there to berate the employees. Everyone has a bad day but one should not take it out on another person.
Pros
Awesome coworkers.
Cons
Entitled customers and cheapskates.
Was this review helpful?Yes2No
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
My experience with Nespresso
Boutique Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 21, 2014
Nespresso is a great company to work for that believes in their employees and their commitment to their customers.
Pros
Free Coffee Machine
Cons
Older computer system to work off of.
Was this review helpful?Yes3No
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Duties
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  MississaugaApril 21, 2014
I am responsible for performing sales and marketing activities in assigned regions throughout Ontario. My other duties include promoting a range of products and services to clients while meeting the monthly sales targets. I ensure customer satisfaction by interacting directly with customers to improve the product and understand the customers' needs. Other duties include implementing marketing and promotional activities for mall tours.
Pros
Able to meet new people everyday and work face to face
Was this review helpful?Yes1No2
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
A job that I can learn everyday
Spécialiste Café (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 23, 2014
I work in a call center. The most enjoyable part of my day is when a client calls and he's mad and I turn this client around and when he hangs up he's happy.
The hardest part is when I have to escalate the call, because I cant find a solution.
Was this review helpful?Yes7No4
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun, friendly and challanging
BIS Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 9, 2013
Nestle is a great name to work for where everyone knows one another on personal basis.

People at Nestle are always proud of where they work.
Was this review helpful?Yes8No2
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Éthique professionnelle
Serveur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 14, 2016
Chez Nespresso Crescent, nous accueillons les clients les plus exigeants du centre-ville de Montréal. Une éthique professionnelle de travail était donc de mise pour satisfaire les exigences les plus minutieuses de madame, monsieur. Dans le domaine du service, je bénéficie de cette formation tant créative que dans le rush.
Pros
$100 de Cafés Nespresso offert chaque mois
Was this review helpful?YesNo
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail dynamique et motivant
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Laval (53)February 14, 2016
J'ai beaucoup apprécié le temps que j'ai passé à travailler chez Nespresso. Notre équipe était très dynamique, tout le monde s'entendait bien et nous étions productif. La coopération entre le manager et les employés était vraiment super, nous travaillions tout le temps en équipe. Le seul point négatif est la manière dont j'ai été licencié. J'ai été très déçu d'apprendre qu'après avoir été engagé à temps partiel, je me suis fait dire du jours au lendemain que finalement il était désolé de devoir conclure mon contrat en temps qu'employé temporaire et que mon licenciement n'était pas du à mon travail.
Pros
Esprit d'équipe
Cons
Courte pause
Was this review helpful?YesNo
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement du travail agréable
Spécialiste Café (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2013
Service à la clientèle intéressant et instructif.
Possibilité d'évolution au sein du groupe Nestle.
Was this review helpful?Yes8No7

See more Nestle Nespresso reviews

You may want to try:

Overall rating

3.9
Based on 115 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
3.5
Salary/Benefits
3.8
Job Security/Advancement
3.5
Management
3.4
Culture
3.7