POSITION VACANCY: Sales Analyst
BUSINESS UNIT: NESPRESSO
REPORTS TO: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
The Sales Analyst position will be a highly analytical position working with key data from both the Trade and external marketing agencies.
This position will support the In-Home B2C team by collecting sell-out data from our Key Accounts and Trade partners, generating reports and making strategic decisions and recommendations based on that data to the Sales Organization. In addition this position will be a standing member of the Consensus Demand Planning team working closely with Supply Chain on machine forecast management.
Also within this role will be responsibility for managing Market Research Data through external agencies and utilizing this data to recommend strategies to management.
Collection, Coordination, Compilation and Analysis of sales data:
- Analyze and interpret Trade Sell-out data from the trade.
- Analyze and interpret Wholesale Sell-in data to the trade.
- Analyze turnover, weeks of supply and other key metrics making recommendations on assortments, order needs and machine forecasts
- Work with Key Account Manager on new innovation launch forecasts to HQ
- Support the regional Sales Managers by providing easy-to-interpret reports with the analysis completed that allow strategic decision making.
- Lead the forecasting process, liaison between Sales & local Supply Chain:
- Advocate for the needs of B2C to support Trade Initiatives, innovation launches and securing of inventory on top performing skus (stock-keeping unit)
- Develop and recommend lifecycle plans to management for each machine range based on turnover, on-hand ownership and new innovation launch plans
- Partner with Trade Support on Trade Return Authorizations to insure “new” inbound resalable inventory from the trade is accounted for in forecast process
- Guide the Commercial team in important sales decisions:
- Excellent understanding of the business
- Analyze results and set up reports containing relevant conclusions, ideas and general recommendations
- Be on the look out for opportunity/ risks / profitability / economic conditions, etc… affecting the business
- Provide necessary information for short and long term forecast.
Language skills: perfectly bilingual in English and French (verbal and written)
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
At least 3 years of Retail and/or Sales experience. 1-2 years of experience in a similar role are required.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills (clear, precise verbal and written skills)
- Ability to define and clearly explain conceptual solutions
- Ability to interact with others
- Proven business analysis
- Innovation minded – Thinks outside of the box.
- Strong command of Excel, Powepoint and Access a must.
Karriere bei Nespresso – gestalten Sie mit uns ein unvergleichbares Kaffee-Erlebnis!
Nestlé Nespresso SA ist mit seinem Konzept im Markt...