Temporary mandate until April 2015 (Possibility of becoming a permanent position)
LOCATION: Toronto (GTA)
TERRITORY: Toronto and Western Ontario
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group. NESPRESSO a division of Nestle Canada is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, he/she will work to make Nespresso the leader of the Espresso/single-cup machine category in the region.
- Direct regional field sales efforts according to the national strategy, in order to generate sell-in and speed up sell through.
- Ensure shelf presence of all SKU’s listed by key accounts, negotiate assortment at independents; manage Machine Stock in stores to ensure assortment/supply and minimize OOS (out of stock).
- Identify and implement point of sale material in high return on investment/potential outlets for Nespresso, working with Trade Marketing from creation to execution.
- Generate demand in the espresso category by communicating the consumer trends & developments, and premium positioning of Nespresso.
- Visit stores on a daily basis according to territory plan.
- Work on new business development by assessing potential clients and acquiring new independent accounts.
- Work closely with Nespresso's demo agency (coffee tastings) to ensure success according to KPIs, trade guidelines and terms and conditions of the agency contract.
- Assist the demo agency with recruitment, planning, training, coaching of in-store demonstrators. Review and assess demonstrator according to our key performance indicators.
- Communicate to Senior Management relevant events and/or consumer trade affairs. Collect data on POS (point of sale), distribution, competition, in-store activities.
- A University degree preferably in Business
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or retail sales in fast moving consumer or luxury goods
- In-store merchandising experience
- Track record of successful outside sales management
- Business oriented, autonomous, diligent and creative
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and results focused
- Strong planning / project management skills
- Computer literacy and expertise in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to self-manage remotely
- Valid driver’s license. Ability to travel 30%. Ability to work some weekends
The closing date for this posting is February 2nd 2014.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us
Indeed - 13 months ago
Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland....