Temporary mandate until April 2015 (Possibility of becoming a permanent position)
LOCATION: Toronto (GTA)
TERRITORY: Toronto and Western Ontario
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group. NESPRESSO a division of Nestle Canada is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, he/she will work to make Nespresso the leader of the Espresso/single-cup machine category in the region.
- Direct regional field sales efforts according to the national strategy, in order to generate sell-in and speed up sell through.
- Ensure shelf presence of all SKU’s listed by key accounts, negotiate assortment at independents; manage Machine Stock in stores to ensure assortment/supply and minimize OOS (out of stock).
- Identify and implement point of sale material in high return on investment/potential outlets for Nespresso, working with Trade Marketing from creation to execution.
- Generate demand in the espresso category by communicating the consumer trends & developments, and premium positioning of Nespresso.
- Visit stores on a daily basis according to territory plan.
- Work on new business development by assessing potential clients and acquiring new independent accounts.
- Work closely with Nespresso's demo agency (coffee tastings) to ensure success according to KPIs, trade guidelines and terms and conditions of the agency contract.
- Assist the demo agency with recruitment, planning, training, coaching of in-store demonstrators. Review and assess demonstrator according to our key performance indicators.
- Communicate to Senior Management relevant events and/or consumer trade affairs. Collect data on POS (point of sale), distribution, competition, in-store activities.
- A University degree preferably in Business
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or retail sales in fast moving consumer or luxury goods
- In-store merchandising experience
- Track record of successful outside sales management
- Business oriented, autonomous, diligent and creative
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and results focused
- Strong planning / project management skills
- Computer literacy and expertise in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to self-manage remotely
- Valid driver’s license. Ability to travel 30%. Ability to work some weekends
The closing date for this posting is February 2nd 2014.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us
Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland....