Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
- To head up and motivate the team, train its members and evaluate their performance.
- To maintain and improve the standard of service provided to customers.
- To ensure customer satisfaction as defined by the Nespresso vision.
Maintain and improve service standards
- Transmit and apply the overall marketing vision of Nespresso.
- Regularly evaluate the quality of the service provided to customers.
- Guarantee proper working and quality of the service assistance.
- Manage relationship with partners (printer, carrier, telephone company).
Supervise and optimize site organization
- Make sure, in compliance with the service guidelines, that the Club responds flexibly to customers’ expectations and optimize the service if necessary.
Head up, motivate and manage the team
- Define and allocate tasks, define each individual’s responsibility level.
- Follow-up recruitments and make sure internal and national training program are well implemented.
- Motivate the team and apply local incentives.
- Fix targets for each member of the team, monitor and assess their performance.
Organize and direct Customer Follow-up
- Define transverse projects.
- Coordinate activities of the different customer portfolios.
Manage the Site budget
- Take part in definition of the budget with the Club Director
- Make sure that the allocated sums are used to best effect.
Interface with the Management and other services
- Cooperate with the Club Director in drawing up sales volume and work volume forecasts.
- Cooperate in the definition of the Club’s future by facilitating information feedback to headquarters and taking part in various projects; information circulation.
Implement and keep Business Continuity Plan updated
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in call center Management is mandatory
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Perfectly bilingual ( French and English) both written and oral skills
- Advanced knowledge in telephone business (equipment and software)
- Strong Leadership and People Management skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills (good with numbers, identify problems, trends and suggest solutions)
- Plan, prioritize and manage time, resources, budgets etc.
- Knowledge in project management
- Detailed knowledge with the Windows environment
The closing date for this posting is September 6th, 2013.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us
Karriere bei Nespresso – gestalten Sie mit uns ein unvergleichbares Kaffee-Erlebnis!
Nestlé Nespresso SA ist mit seinem Konzept im Markt...