POSITION VACANCY: Accounts Payable Specialist
BUSINESS UNIT: NESPRESSO
DEPARTMENT: FINANCE AND CONTROL
REPORTS TO: NESPRESSO CANADA ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
Performs Accounts Payable duties. Ensures inter-group invoices and employee expense reports are entered and ready for payment on timely basis. Keeps Accounts Payable files neat and organized. Responds timely to supplier inquiries as well as internal requests.
Ensures invoices have been controlled and approved and have all necessary backup attached.
Ensures invoices are booked against the correct Purchase Order / Budget.
Ensures invoices are not double-paid.
- Files supplier invoices.
- Responds to supplier inquiries.
- Responds to internal requests related to Accounts Payable.
- Regularly reviews supplier statements and requests missing invoices.
Inter-Group Invoices & Netting
- Books inter-group invoices.
Ensures invoices related to product transfers are booked on timely basis and necessary documentation is provided by Supply Chain.
- Confirms inter-group payables with related parties.
- Prepares netting request to settle inter-group balances.
Employee Expense Reports
- Reviews employee expense reports to ensure compliance with Corporate Travel & Expense Policy and processes payments.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure correct and timely payment of supplier invoices.
- Keep Accounts Payable files neat and organized.
- Responds timely to external and internal inquiries.
- Perform monthly closing tasks on-time.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or in a related field
- 2 years of experience in accounts payable or in a similar position in accounting
- Perfectly bilingual ( French and English- written and verbal skills)
- Good communication and follow-up skills with suppliers
- Fluent with Accounting and Finance terms (e.g. Chart of Account, General Ledger, Debit/ Credit)
- Strong Team Player
- Good understanding with Subledger vs General Ledger Reconciliation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills