Nestlé Employee Reviews

Good benefits and healthy culture
Information Technology (Former Employee) –  North York, ON27 May 2015
I enjoyed the culture, people were friendly and I learned lots from my co-workers. My management has always been great,
Pros
nestle product discounts at employee stores
Excellent Company to work for
Trade Marketing Manager Dry Goods (Former Employee) –  Egypt7 May 2015
Excellent place to learn and enjoy your work. Nestle is a very good employer with a very honorable mission to improve people's lives through providing goo food.
Pros
Training and advancement, employee belonging, good environment
Cons
salaries were a bit below market
good coworkers, management are useless
operator (Current Employee) –  guelph5 May 2015
awesome peope to work with, friendly and helpfulbut the management or resources are useless, the only one that was decent just quit after a long long time to go elsewhere. Favouritism is everywhere, no job advancement if your not a favourite. You dont have any chance of getting hired from temp contracts. I had 8 people in my orientation who had been there fir a 3rd time...

Way to much paoerwork that they force you to care about, care cards fsbo cards etc. No one cares but you get complained at but they dont act on any suggestions... Pointless.

The line 7/8 resource is useless.. No idea how she got that job but watch out for that persons back stabbing
Pros
cheap nestle products
Cons
management are useless
Great Fun Place
Senior Business Integration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada3 May 2015
Excellent Workplace. Good place to learn new things.Great company with lots of opportunities. Good balance between work and family.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Na
Great learning experience
Continuous Improvement Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2015
Got to learn a great deal about the continuous improvement initiative. I was given the flexibility to do my tasks as per my vision, however, it took a long time to get anything approved.
interesting work environment.
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  March, ON31 March 2015
It was a 6 month summer contract where I was required to contact customers/clients to gain their ice cream orders. I was also required to upsell any new products.
Pros
Cheap products
Cons
no team spirit
Fun Workplace
Engineering Student Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2015
Had fun and made a substantial wage. Work was physical and also fun, fast pace environment and overall just a professional and fun place to work.
Staff were great to work with. Always changing and improving systems to benefit the business.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton24 March 2015
My job at Nestle was always a challenge and keeping us on our toes. Never a dull moment at Nestle. Staff was a pleasure to work with and always there to help if need be. Management was very caring and interested in improving the work environment.
I am very thankful for the opportunity to be apart of such a great company.
I believe I am a hard working, dedicated person who will go beyond the normal to achieve positive results and work safley.
Sanitation Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Carberry, MB18 March 2015
Productive and well informed company totally willing to train employees in proper techniques and safety procedures, to help them be productive and work safely.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting good reviews from the customers and auditors.
Pros
Always willing to train to make people more productive
Cons
nil
Nice people to work with locally but managed from aternative location.
Shipper/ Receiver / Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON18 March 2015
My day started with a review of items still open from previous day, Next I would prepare for the present day. I attended daily production meetings with the other members of the team I was working with. We would review the requirements of the production and shipping schedule. The people I worked with are very nice and are fun to work with.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demand for older model equipment and parts. Some orders required hours of searching other offsite inventories to find what was needed.
The best part of my job was seeing everything completed for my day at the end of my day. Something's required more then one day to complete and they carried over, but at the end of my day things were as they should be.
Local management was good, but all senior management was located in America, and interaction was low.
Pros
Training trips to Florida
Cons
distant management
not fair
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton24 February 2015
No compassion at all for mothers. I went from full time to part time.
Then got laid off. Nestle favours employees and it clearly showed.
Pros
tasting new products
Cons
no compassion
Great balance between work and family life.
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC4 February 2015
Great advancement opportunities. Very good work environment, friendly co-workers with positive attitude. Very well based structure company and hard working but pleasant as well.
Pros
Benefits from discount products.
Cons
None at all.
Good work environment
Human Resources/Corporate Admin Specialist (Former Employee) –  North York1 February 2015
Fun place to work.
Good work environment, flexable hours
Challenging work, room for advancement
Fast paced.
Please see resume for details.
Productive days
Barista (Current Employee) –  Bramalea, ON29 January 2015
Enjoyed working with the staff, pleasant environment. Most days worked independently so learned to be self-sufficient
Pros
pleasant staff
Cons
limited breaks
excellent company
MPS Planner (Former Employee) –  toronto6 January 2015
great experience and developed skills that I continue to utilize daily
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
Alright for a stepping stone
Palletizing (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 December 2014
Nestle is one of those jobs that is great for an inbetween job. They will only hire you as a seasonal working and maybe after 6 years they'll consider hiring you on full time, maybe. The people are wonderful to work with there. The hardest part of the job is looking for something to do between package drops or keeping your eyes open. Not a stressful job in the least. It's a job that you show up put in your 8 and a half hours(unpaid lunch) and go home forgetting what you did that day. The management is okay, but don't step out of line in the least or else they will send you a letter saying that you are not welcome back next season. On the plus side that is during when they lay you off.
Pros
Free and Cheep Ice Cream
Cons
Job Security is out the window
Great Company.
Retail Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 November 2014
At Nestle every day was like a new job ... you never knew what to expect. Over the years I have learned and became a more experienced Sales professional due to all the training and guidance I have recieved. My co-workers have become like family over the years and the hardest part was saying goodbye when the National Restructure occured and my position was terminated. The most enjoyable part of my functions was seeing challenges every day and over coming them and also setting objectives and attaining them through hard work and execution.
Pros
Company Car, bonuses, etc.
Cons
Lack of communication at times.
Productive and fun at workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 November 2014
I worked from Monday to Friday in a regular time. I learned a lot in this company, It's a challenging day to day job. We're doing a different kinds of display, do production with my lead hand I enjoyed working with them. The management are doing good. my co-workers we're helping each other just to finished the production.
not for me
General Production (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 October 2014
ok..made 3 friends..it was not fore me. job was easy just packing ice cream
Pros
company store
Cons
not steady
Customer Business Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2014
Excellent culture, value brand and employees, great place to work, excellent reputation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2