Nestlé
1,209 reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Physically active, high paced workplace
Oven Operator (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: active and helpful team leaders, easy to learn
Cons: harsh working conditions, long hours
* A typical day at work involved standing for prolonged periods of time, performing Quality Assurance and Weight Control on all product in a very high temperature zone.

* I learned all relevant computer programs and the inner-workings of all relevant machinery in my area.

* My direct managers were active and held regular performance evaluations. They – more... were very supportive during the work day.

* On most days, my co-workers worked very efficiently as a team to great success.

* Hardest part of the job was balancing the long work hours with my home life.

* The most enjoyable part of the job was the high pace/low challenge ratio. – less
Transactional!
Senior Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), RemoteOctober 2, 2014
Pros: brand name
Cons: not a challenging environment
Not a strategic recruiting environment! HR runs recruiting
it was a good job
Production Worker (Former Employee), Solon, OHOctober 1, 2014
I work production floor, making boxes putting food into containers or feeding them by hands.
A wonderful work environment, with great opportunities.
Nestle Senior Specialist Client Support (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed 18 wonderful years at Nestle doing the work I love.
Supporting a vast number of users and facilities across the Midwest and east coast. My position was sadly eliminated due to a restructuring of the IT division.
Challenging and Competitive Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 29, 2014
An organization that thrives on excellence and teaches one the skill sets to be a goal oriented, independent, well balanced employee.
I growth up at Nestle as mutual manager who can build new business and lead team for better results.
HOD Operations manager (Former Employee), TashkentSeptember 26, 2014
During my last position day work I did next:
1. managed my team of several departments,
2. provide all needed tools for team employees to do their daily job safety,
3. participate in all team events related to business,
4. lead team to targeted KPI's...
and etc,
I learned to be a team leader, who can lead team; not the boss who just gives orders. Learned – more... to make quick and valuable decision to run the business process'.
My direct manager was HOD ZONE and Oceania/Australia manager.
I worked in productive way with my co-workers and colleagues.
The hardest part of my job was to build a cohesive team.
The most enjoyable part of my job is coming to work and see how it's growing and achieving targeted results. – less
Enterprising place to work
National Sales Manager (Former Employee), Santa MonicaSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: pay
Great company with great benefits. The only negative thing I could say is that if your not a manager, don't plan on being one.
Manufacturing
Multi-Operation-Machine Operator (Former Employee), Moses Lake, WASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: stable job
Cons: shift work
Work is relatively repetitious each shift. Very past paced work environment with a diverse work force. Hardest part of the job was working shift work and adjusting between shift rotations. I loved trying to be the other shifts in overall productivity.
productive, leadership, and goal oriented
shipping (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYSeptember 25, 2014
willing to safely do what needs to be done to do my job effectively and effeciently. never cutting corners nor overlooking safety first. I pay very close attention to detail and work closely with superiors to carry out the visions that best suit the business.
Would not recommend.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: excellent pay for the area, job security if you can stand it.
Cons: long hours, working nights and weekends, attending meaningless meetings
For a plant that is very successful, management's continuing desire to eliminate jobs has left this facility extremely short handed with skilled employees to preform the necessary job tasks. For this reason overtime is the rule of the day. Lower senior employees are constantly forced to work long hours over and over. There is no 'home life' balance. – more... New employees work 12 hour shifts, which are always nights, every other weekend, plus overtime. Management seems to lack direction and an understanding of how to use there people in an efficient manner. There continuing statements that there employees are there most valuable asset doesn't ring true. I have watched this facility fade into just a shadow of what it once was. – less
Great company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Wollongong, NSWSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: work load drops of from time to time so not enough regular hours
Fun , fast moving and a great team enviroment
Meet and Greet lots if different managers
Some difficult customers but have learnt how to deal with negitivity
great employees bad managment
Production Operator (Former Employee), Cabazon, CASeptember 20, 2014
Nothing wrong with the job only with the management! Only tried to switch superintendents to be closer to home and had got laid off for it.
Good team working
Project manager (Former Employee), IranSeptember 19, 2014
I really like Nestle business principles, this has a positive impact on the reputation of the company. They have a friendly employments which team working between them are visible easily.
Fun co-workers and good interactions
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: recreation, flexibility
Great employees,who work together to solve problems and help each others well.My boss is a really nice and tolerant guy and understands your everyday needs.
Great Organization as long as you have the right mentors
Retail Sales Representative - Military (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: coworkers are amazing
Cons: at the time, lack of career pathing.
Organization with amazing talent, awesome leaders and opportunities for advancement as long as you have the right mentors.
Excellent Company
Pre-Sales Retail Representative (Current Employee), North Haven, CTSeptember 9, 2014
Great company...lots of room to grow, Great benefits. Upper management always willing to help you succeed at your position
excellent place to work
Class 6 Ingredient Handler/Class 7 Machinist (Former Employee), Solon, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: eat free for lunch and all the overtime you wanted
Cons: days off
There was something new everyday , never the same job, The management was fair and the co workers were like family the most enjoyable was every week pay
It was the best job and company to work for.
Palletizer Operator/ Stand Up forklift Operator (Former Employee), Springville, UTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food and drinks all shifts
I enjoyed working for Nestle. I really liked my job as a palletizer operator and that I was able to cross train and learn to operate the forklift in order to help out my department. The management was great, and I loved the free food, drinks and all the over time I needed.
Automatization and Process Engineer
Automatization and Process Engineer (Former Employee), Berlin, BESeptember 7, 2014
- Supervising process flow in food production.
- Supervising food production flow
Supply Chain and Logistics
Retail Field Executive (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Inventory planning, retail display analysis and supply chain distribution

About Nestlé

Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé – Read more