Nestlé Employee Reviews

Productive Work place
Financial Analyst- Trade Spending (Current Employee) –  North York, ON8 November 2015
a Dynamic and productive company where can an employee learn and grow. Most Managers are supportive and professional.
Great company to work for!
Factory Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2012
A typical day depends on what department you are working on. Great co-workers help to make your day go by much more smoothier. I met some really pleasant people while working there and it just made everything better. If you are working in the factory the work can be repetitive so make sure to always stretch and excercize your muscles. The hardest part of the job was working all shifts. The most enjoyable part was meeting so many new people, & gaining experience.
Pros
great workplace
Cons
you may have to work shifts you might not like but with time you'll find one you do like
GOOD PLACE TO START THE JOB LIFE
Barista (Former Employee) –  SPADINA12 August 2015
REALLY NICE PLACE
GOOD SERVICE AND FRESH PRODUCTS
NICE COWORKERS AND A GOOD MANAGEMENT
NOT TOO MAY HOURS OPERATIONS
NOT TO MANY ADVERTISING ABOUT THE PLACE
this is my over all review, as of when i started my career,
Process operator, machine operator (Current Employee) –  terlet gassing/ wrapping machine.27 October 2012
working with others as 1 team, & conformance to compliance,
company's motivation while working you are learning, intolerable system. they does not obey company's code of bussness conduct, favoritism. disobeying some policies & guidlines, discriminating any other nationalities, co worker does not so cooperative, initiative was poor, Presure helpless, stress night shift duty, choosing a true friend/ trustworthy tideness of credibility & integrety.
Pros
free of accommodation / 3 meals per day, aminities was fair
Cons
6 days working/ 8 hours per day
Good Environment to work
Cookie General/Packer (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 September 2015
Great place to work and grow my job skills. The people are great to work with and learn from everyday. The most enjoyable part is looking forward in growing with the company in the future.
Pros
Great environment to work
Cons
seasonal job not enough hours
Worst Place I`ve Ever Worked For
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Nestle Waters Guelph22 September 2014
Ok I`m going to be completely honest with you here. Nestle waters does not value it`s employees. If you`re not part of the favorites group then you will be targeted for termination. I`ve never seen such a high turnover rate in all my years of working. The job itself is boring and far too easy. If you`re lazy then you`ll love it there but you need to get in well with the managers and become part of their clique. If not then they will harass you to no end, they will write you up for things that you never did and fabricate stories so they can build a false history record on you. If you argue with them then they will send you to mandatory counseling for anger management. They are very shady and sneaky and will boot you out the door as soon as they have enough incidents on your record. HR will do nothing for you since they are on the same side as management. I`ve seen them do this to over 15 people in a span of 2 years. If you`re a student and only interested in working there on a seasonal basis then you`ll be fine. Don`t work here looking for full time though. They desperately need a union to protect their workers. On day shift they have about 40 managers who have nothing to do so they walk the floor and harass the operators.
Pros
Cheap water
Cons
Harassment, Too Many Managers, No employee appreciation ect..
Productive and fun at workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 November 2014
I worked from Monday to Friday in a regular time. I learned a lot in this company, It's a challenging day to day job. We're doing a different kinds of display, do production with my lead hand I enjoyed working with them. The management are doing good. my co-workers we're helping each other just to finished the production.
Fun fast-paced environment to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 August 2015
- package ice cream straight off the production line
- co-workers were very friendly and treated every person equal
- hardest part of the job was keeping up with the production line
- the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with different people every day
Amazing place to work!
cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 September 2015
A very well-relaxed place to work in
Dealt with friendly coworkers
Loved baking and making crepes
Learned alot of things the menu is very extensive from making crepes to smoothies and etc.
Pros
free beverages and 50 % off on everything
I believe I am a hard working, dedicated person who will go beyond the normal to achieve positive results and work safley.
Sanitation Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Carberry, MB18 March 2015
Productive and well informed company totally willing to train employees in proper techniques and safety procedures, to help them be productive and work safely.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting good reviews from the customers and auditors.
Pros
Always willing to train to make people more productive
Cons
nil
Productive and interesting
Utility worker (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON31 July 2015
Fast pace environment and always changing. Every day there is something new and interesting to learn. Lots of family oriented activities for the family put on by the company and employee association, Family days, golf tournaments, BBQ's, Christmas parties both adult and children.
Too long ago
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary3 October 2014
It wouldn't be fair for me to rate this company as there has been a lot of changes since I left. They have strong brands, mostly through acquisition.They provided me with the opportunities that helped me land my current position, and as I look back on the experience, I learned a lot, but I've been much happier since I left their employ.
Pros
Lunch allowances
Cons
Large company with a significant hiarchy
okay
WAREHOUSE CLERK (Former Employee) –  dorval6 February 2013
I was only there on a contract. I enjoyed the people I worked with it allowed me to be trained in union agreements as well as night shift. I was the liaison between the warehouse personnel and the management team
Pros
co workers and educational experiences
Cons
midnight shift.only a small contract
excellent company
MPS Planner (Former Employee) –  toronto6 January 2015
great experience and developed skills that I continue to utilize daily
Pros
work enviroment
Great Fun Place
Senior Business Integration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada3 May 2015
Excellent Workplace. Good place to learn new things.Great company with lots of opportunities. Good balance between work and family.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
NA
Good work environment
Human Resources/Corporate Admin Specialist (Former Employee) –  North York1 February 2015
Fun place to work.
Good work environment, flexable hours
Challenging work, room for advancement
Fast paced.
Please see resume for details.
excellent place to work.
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, ON9 May 2013
i loved my job ,a great work environment ,excellent co-workers and management was awesome.
Pros
loved my job, started as general help, packer and moved on to machine operator and lift truck driver.
Cons
lay offs, seasonal, and company closed in Alexandria.
Good people
Security Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario5 October 2014
Good people. Little room for advancement Over all good place to work. Great experience.
Pros
Discount on Nestle products
Cons
Little room for growth
Nestle is a great company to work for.
Product Development (Former Employee) –  North York18 August 2015
Nestle is a great company to work for.

Great location, right at Yonge and Sheppard. Easy to get to by TTC or by car as it is near the 401.
Generally Relaxed Eviroment, But not without flaws
temp for 6 months (Former Employee) –  Barrie11 January 2014
temps come in and are encouraged to be trained and advance, and come to management for guidance, yet when requests are made by employees to management, we are labelled as a problem causer and they find ways to make your time their uncomfortable so you will want to leave. Management is unorganized, lines are often not ready to start running in a timely fashion, orders are cancelled and switched around, often you are put at task to do rework and fixing mistakes that shouldn't have been made, temps are often asked to complete tasks they do not have the required training to complete safely, operators are under stress to pump out juice at ungodly speeds, and they seem to use a trail and error method when it comes to new systems and equipment. However, I cant say I didn't meet some awesome people in there, your coworkers are mainly optimistic and easygoing to be around, however the petty high school dramas tend to break out from time to time.

oh yeah, I learned in there that working 5 days a week for min wage in a company where your management doesn't care about you sucks.
Pros
opportunity for full time and extra in house training, good ppl, weekends off
Cons
randomly being stuck overtime when the line shuts down and we are waiting on juice, ridiculas management, drama, weird smells, get covered n gross juice sometimes, dealing with disposal of spoiled product and getting interrigated for mistakes on paperwork.

4.2