Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
ICE CREAM MAKER I NESTLE USA (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 13, 2014
My biggest problem with this company is that I don't like the work home balance. They refuse to hire the amount of people that they need and they are burning out the ones that are still there. I have no issue with my co-workers we all work together reasonably well. The hardest part of the job is the hours 12 hour shifts and a 2-2-3 schedule.
Challenging, fast paced work place with strong focus on stakeholder management.
Buyer (Current Employee), Gatwick, ENGOctober 12, 2014
- Responsible for the purchase and supply of Chocolate products for 28 chocolate and ice cream factories (customers) across Europe, executing strategy and ensuring adherence to procedures.
- Identifying and executing savings through negotiation and tenders, and reporting in the appropriate tool.
- Investigating and realising synergies for an effective – more... supply chain between markets and factories.
- Ensuring customers receive all necessary information for business planning purposes (Direct Forecasting, Operational Plans, and Budgets), maintaining awareness of market developments through regular reporting.
- Contributing towards the development of a supply strategy for each market and supporting the management of the EUR portfolio taking into account performance, risk and the need to maintain a competitive environment.
- Contributing to the expansion of responsibly sourced Cocoa (UTZ, Cocoa Plan). – less
long days
boiler operater, refrigeration mechanic (Current Employee), Solon, OHOctober 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours and schedule
lots of time consuming paperwork that takes away from your actual job
a place on decline
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Solon, OHOctober 7, 2014
my work experience at nestle basically had its ups and downs. i saw the good of being part of a major company and then the bad by just being on the other side of high managment. nestle plant in solon will be closed in a few years if not sooner and its a shame.
Production Operator
Production Operator (Current Employee), Freehold, NJOctober 7, 2014
Pros: benifits, salary
Cons: distance
Great company to work for.Looking for something closer to home.
am good to work
waiter (Former Employee), lagosOctober 6, 2014
to work better.working hard make the company grow better and bring more profit to the company,i would like to work with any company in uae
It was a great learning experience
OMT Intern/ Packaging (Former Employee), Anderson, INOctober 3, 2014
I learned a lot towards my future career as a packaging engineer. I learned many new business aspects, that i had not learned in school. Every day i looked forward to going to work, the environment was positive and very satisfying.
Our dept. worked very well together and were great friends
Administrative Assistant to V.P. of Insurance (Former Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 3, 2014
Pros: softball games with other companies
• Provided administrative support to the V.P. and Assistant V.P. of Insurance that include making and screening calls, managing their calendars and scheduling meetings.
• Took notes at meetings as well as took dictation for letters.
• Composed letters
• Secured insurance for international shipments for all Nestle Companies
• Made arrangements for domestic – more... and international travel – less
Physically active, high paced workplace
Oven Operator (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: active and helpful team leaders, easy to learn
Cons: harsh working conditions, long hours
* A typical day at work involved standing for prolonged periods of time, performing Quality Assurance and Weight Control on all product in a very high temperature zone.

* I learned all relevant computer programs and the inner-workings of all relevant machinery in my area.

* My direct managers were active and held regular performance evaluations. They – more... were very supportive during the work day.

* On most days, my co-workers worked very efficiently as a team to great success.

* Hardest part of the job was balancing the long work hours with my home life.

* The most enjoyable part of the job was the high pace/low challenge ratio. – less
Transactional!
Senior Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), RemoteOctober 2, 2014
Pros: brand name
Cons: not a challenging environment
Not a strategic recruiting environment! HR runs recruiting
it was a good job
Production Worker (Former Employee), Solon, OHOctober 1, 2014
I work production floor, making boxes putting food into containers or feeding them by hands.
A wonderful work environment, with great opportunities.
Nestle Senior Specialist Client Support (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed 18 wonderful years at Nestle doing the work I love.
Supporting a vast number of users and facilities across the Midwest and east coast. My position was sadly eliminated due to a restructuring of the IT division.
Challenging and Competitive Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 29, 2014
An organization that thrives on excellence and teaches one the skill sets to be a goal oriented, independent, well balanced employee.
I growth up at Nestle as mutual manager who can build new business and lead team for better results.
HOD Operations manager (Former Employee), TashkentSeptember 26, 2014
During my last position day work I did next:
1. managed my team of several departments,
2. provide all needed tools for team employees to do their daily job safety,
3. participate in all team events related to business,
4. lead team to targeted KPI's...
and etc,
I learned to be a team leader, who can lead team; not the boss who just gives orders. Learned – more... to make quick and valuable decision to run the business process'.
My direct manager was HOD ZONE and Oceania/Australia manager.
I worked in productive way with my co-workers and colleagues.
The hardest part of my job was to build a cohesive team.
The most enjoyable part of my job is coming to work and see how it's growing and achieving targeted results. – less
Enterprising place to work
National Sales Manager (Former Employee), Santa MonicaSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: pay
Great company with great benefits. The only negative thing I could say is that if your not a manager, don't plan on being one.
Manufacturing
Multi-Operation-Machine Operator (Former Employee), Moses Lake, WASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: stable job
Cons: shift work
Work is relatively repetitious each shift. Very past paced work environment with a diverse work force. Hardest part of the job was working shift work and adjusting between shift rotations. I loved trying to be the other shifts in overall productivity.
productive, leadership, and goal oriented
shipping (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYSeptember 25, 2014
willing to safely do what needs to be done to do my job effectively and effeciently. never cutting corners nor overlooking safety first. I pay very close attention to detail and work closely with superiors to carry out the visions that best suit the business.
Would not recommend.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: excellent pay for the area, job security if you can stand it.
Cons: long hours, working nights and weekends, attending meaningless meetings
For a plant that is very successful, management's continuing desire to eliminate jobs has left this facility extremely short handed with skilled employees to preform the necessary job tasks. For this reason overtime is the rule of the day. Lower senior employees are constantly forced to work long hours over and over. There is no 'home life' balance. – more... New employees work 12 hour shifts, which are always nights, every other weekend, plus overtime. Management seems to lack direction and an understanding of how to use there people in an efficient manner. There continuing statements that there employees are there most valuable asset doesn't ring true. I have watched this facility fade into just a shadow of what it once was. – less
Great company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Wollongong, NSWSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: work load drops of from time to time so not enough regular hours
Fun , fast moving and a great team enviroment
Meet and Greet lots if different managers
Some difficult customers but have learnt how to deal with negitivity
great employees bad managment
Production Operator (Former Employee), Cabazon, CASeptember 20, 2014
Nothing wrong with the job only with the management! Only tried to switch superintendents to be closer to home and had got laid off for it.

About Nestlé

Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé – Read more