Challenging, fast paced work place with strong focus on stakeholder management.
- Responsible for the purchase and supply of Chocolate products for 28 chocolate and ice cream factories (customers) across Europe, executing strategy and ensuring adherence to procedures.
- Identifying and executing savings through negotiation and tenders, and reporting in the appropriate tool.
- Investigating and realising synergies for an effective supply chain between markets and factories.
- Ensuring customers receive all necessary information for business planning purposes (Direct Forecasting, Operational Plans, and Budgets), maintaining awareness of market developments through regular reporting.
- Contributing towards the development of a supply strategy for each market and supporting the management of the EUR portfolio taking into account performance, risk and the need to maintain a competitive environment.
- Contributing to the expansion of responsibly sourced Cocoa (UTZ, Cocoa Plan).