Pros: active and helpful team leaders, easy to learn
Cons: harsh working conditions, long hours
* A typical day at work involved standing for prolonged periods of time, performing Quality Assurance and Weight Control on all product in a very high temperature zone.
* I learned all relevant computer programs and the inner-workings of all relevant machinery in my area.
* My direct managers were active and held regular performance evaluations. They – more... were very supportive during the work day.
* On most days, my co-workers worked very efficiently as a team to great success.
* Hardest part of the job was balancing the long work hours with my home life.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was the high pace/low challenge ratio. – less