Nestlé Employee Reviews

Well organized factory lines, efficient working space
Factory Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2016
Before working at Nestle, one should be aware of its fast paced environment. This may be overwhelming for some, however it enhanced my adaptive skills, which was necessary to survive. I learned how to run and work all the lines, as well as to defuse tension between coworkers. Managers and head supervisors were kind, and great leaders. While the work was tedious and harsh, it was a good learning experience.
Pros
Cons
fast pace environment
Great learning experience with very supportive management and friendly team
Key Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2016
A typical day would include looking after the major accounts and their up-coming events and orders.
Lot of work involves inside operations from logistics planning, cost optimization, quotes and invoicing, forecasting and contract management.
Love the place and the work culture is among the best of the companies I have worked so far.
Fun and easy place with stimulating challenges
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 August 2016
Part of the pilot project for data migration. Great learning curve on database functions, Very considerate management and great place to work with multi cultural people.
One of best place to work
Tax Analyst (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON16 May 2016
Nestle Canada Inc has a friendly environment with supportive co-workers "friend helps friend" is their slogan.
I got a good experience in one of the biggest retail industry in Canada.
My first Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Special Events19 April 2016
Nestle was my first job, and standing in the sun for ten hours wasn't what I preferred. I like moving around and not standing in one place, but since it was my first job I couldn't really complain. I was alone for the most part, because I would be standing alone and just be promoting the ice cream products to customers. It was a seasonal job.
Pros
Free Ice Cream
Cons
Hard to stand in one place
fun fast pace environment
(Fruit Feeder/Packer (seasonal) ) (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 March 2016
my job entailed:
- adding ingredients by way of hopper to ice cream
- worked as a team to make sure product was up to standard
- learned how to supervise other workers
- enjoyed the camaraderie that was formed
Pros
fun environment
Cons
seasonal
Great company to work for
Customer Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 March 2016
The culture of the company is great. Everyone is supportive and willing to help. The industry is in very competitive and fast paced market which creates unique challenges along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. I have learned many valuable skills such as time management, communication skills, worked on different systems such as Trade Insights, SAP, Retail Link and others.
Pros
Great Culture
Supervisor Trade Assets (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 March 2016
I enjoyed working with my coworkers and Superiors. Nestle Canada strives on Safety, giving their employees great benefit packages and strives for excellence. At times, this was hard to attain but we all pulled together to get the tasks completed. Nestle honours the work-life balance.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Long hours when needed
productive workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
We believe all foods and beverages can be part of a healthy lifestyle, and we provide portion and calorie-controlled options across many of our most popular brands. We’re also actively working to reduce sodium, sugar and fats in our products, while making sure they taste as good as, or even better than, the original.
Travail journalier
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 February 2016
Le travail nous permettait beaucoup de travailler seul mais avec un support du reste du groupe.
Une compagnie que j`aimerais retourner travailler pour continuer les rencontres avec les clients deja etablies.
Environnement de travail varié
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 February 2016
J'ai eu la chance de travailler et de faire évoluer ma carrière pendant 19 ans. J'ai contribué au succès de l'entreprise pendant de nombreuses années auprès de clients que j'ai appréciés et qui m'ont appris beaucoup. J'ai eu le bonheur de travailler sur des projets innovants. On m'a permis de graduer les échelons avec différents postes et différentes responsabilités. J'ai eu une assignation à la maison-mère Suisse pendant 4 ans. J'ai adoré cette période car cela m'a permis de faire du marketing, des affaires médicales et de participer au travail préparatoire pour 2 acquisitions. J'ai pu partager et apprendre avec des collègues compétents dans un environnement stimulant. J'ai aimé mon travail et les rencontres que j'ai fait pendant ma carrière chez Nestlé.
Aujourd'hui, je me sens prête pour un nouveau départ avec des bases solides.
Nestle
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2016
I have work for VersaCold - Nestle for a bit, its very cold in there i believe its like -25, but working there i don't find hard cause you were only picking ice cream & pizza's. at times working you there you would definitely need 1hr break cause it was really cold up in that place but again i have no problem with them there were okay..
Fun enjoyable environment created by each employee
Dispatch - Operator (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 January 2016
With dispatch work it was important to be on time in order to open the phone lines on time. Breaks where well scheduled and each dispatcher was recognised by management. It was a fast pace environment with all the tools needed to accomplish our service goals.
Pros
Respectful environment with service driven
Cons
Fast pace environment which can cause some stress
Slow paced environment with SOPs enforced heavily
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 January 2016
A typical day at work is always pre-set.
Co workers are very friendly and the management team is always there for guidance.
Qa
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON8 January 2016
Good company but now not expanding there business so that cause job loss.

Busy avery time
Lots of learning
Strong food safety
Friendly workplace who works with your schedule
Packer (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 January 2016
All employees were friendly and liked to talk and help one another out. If there was an issue with your schedule or any chance of having to take days off, the company worked around it to make it work. For seasonal workers, we would move to different jobs throughout the week which made it more interesting.
environnement de travail productif
Opératrice de Production (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2016
travailler pour moi est tres important alors une journee de travail se resume essentiellement dans l,effortce que jai appris lors de mes experiences portait sur la verification de la qualite du produit,faire des rapports de vente,emballer et expedier des produits.quant a mes collaborateurs ils etaient tout aussi devoue comme moi et recherchaient l,excellence.l,aspect le plus difficile etait plus ou moins la confrontation avec les produits concurrentiels et l'aspect le plus agreable etait l,echange avec les clients surtout lorsqu'il fallait donner des conseils.
Pros
repas gratuits
Cons
tres courtes pauses
Barista / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 December 2015
Management was terrible, never paid on time and could never take time off since there was not enough people to cover shifts.
Great Multinational CPG company
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario9 December 2015
Work hard and play hard concept!

Very exciting and filled with sense of achievement. Great team players and superb mentorship.

Would love to rejoin!
Worst job I've ever had.
FRONTLINE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON (Rideau Location)8 December 2015
The owner was cheap and didn't care about his employees - always left us working by ourselves and kept the store open past close "just in case more customers came". Skimped out on quality AND quantity of ingredients we served to people. Once bought brownies from Costco and sold them for $2.00 each in the store.... Nestle is also a pretty evil company overall so, yeah, don't work here.
Pros
You can eat a cookie every day
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2