Nestlé Employee Reviews

Staff were great to work with. Always changing and improving systems to benefit the business.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  BramptonMarch 24, 2015
My job at Nestle was always a challenge and keeping us on our toes. Never a dull moment at Nestle. Staff was a pleasure to work with and always there to help if need be. Management was very caring and interested in improving the work environment.
I am very thankful for the opportunity to be apart of such a great company.
I believe I am a hard working, dedicated person who will go beyond the normal to achieve positive results and work safley.
Sanitation Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Carberry, MBMarch 18, 2015
Productive and well informed company totally willing to train employees in proper techniques and safety procedures, to help them be productive and work safely.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting good reviews from the customers and auditors.
Pros
always willing to train to make people more productive
Cons
nil
Nice people to work with locally but managed from aternative location.
Shipper/ Receiver / Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONMarch 18, 2015
My day started with a review of items still open from previous day, Next I would prepare for the present day. I attended daily production meetings with the other members of the team I was working with. We would review the requirements of the production and shipping schedule. The people I worked with are very nice and are fun to work with.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demand for older model equipment and parts. Some orders required hours of searching other offsite inventories to find what was needed.
The best part of my job was seeing everything completed for my day at the end of my day. Something's required more then one day to complete and they carried over, but at the end of my day things were as they should be.
Local management was good, but all senior management was located in America, and interaction was low.
Pros
training trips to florida
Cons
distant management
not fair
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BramptonFebruary 24, 2015
No compassion at all for mothers. I went from full time to part time.
Then got laid off. Nestle favours employees and it clearly showed.
Pros
tasting new products
Cons
no compassion
Great balance between work and family life.
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QCFebruary 4, 2015
Great advancement opportunities. Very good work environment, friendly co-workers with positive attitude. Very well based structure company and hard working but pleasant as well.
Pros
benefits from discount products.
Cons
none at all.
Good work environment
Human Resources/Corporate Admin Specialist (Former Employee) –  North YorkFebruary 1, 2015
Fun place to work.
Good work environment, flexable hours
Challenging work, room for advancement
Fast paced.
Please see resume for details.
Productive days
Barista (Current Employee) –  Bramalea, ONJanuary 29, 2015
Enjoyed working with the staff, pleasant environment. Most days worked independently so learned to be self-sufficient
Pros
pleasant staff
Cons
limited breaks
excellent company
MPS Planner (Former Employee) –  torontoJanuary 6, 2015
great experience and developed skills that I continue to utilize daily
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
Alright for a stepping stone
Palletizing (Former Employee) –  London, ONDecember 16, 2014
Nestle is one of those jobs that is great for an inbetween job. They will only hire you as a seasonal working and maybe after 6 years they'll consider hiring you on full time, maybe. The people are wonderful to work with there. The hardest part of the job is looking for something to do between package drops or keeping your eyes open. Not a stressful job in the least. It's a job that you show up put in your 8 and a half hours(unpaid lunch) and go home forgetting what you did that day. The management is okay, but don't step out of line in the least or else they will send you a letter saying that you are not welcome back next season. On the plus side that is during when they lay you off.
Pros
free and cheep ice cream
Cons
job security is out the window
Great Company.
Retail Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 30, 2014
At Nestle every day was like a new job ... you never knew what to expect. Over the years I have learned and became a more experienced Sales professional due to all the training and guidance I have recieved. My co-workers have become like family over the years and the hardest part was saying goodbye when the National Restructure occured and my position was terminated. The most enjoyable part of my functions was seeing challenges every day and over coming them and also setting objectives and attaining them through hard work and execution.
Pros
company car, bonuses, etc.
Cons
lack of communication at times.
Productive and fun at workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 28, 2014
I worked from Monday to Friday in a regular time. I learned a lot in this company, It's a challenging day to day job. We're doing a different kinds of display, do production with my lead hand I enjoyed working with them. The management are doing good. my co-workers we're helping each other just to finished the production.
not for me
General Production (Former Employee) –  London, ONOctober 23, 2014
ok..made 3 friends..it was not fore me. job was easy just packing ice cream
Pros
company store
Cons
not steady
Customer Business Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 20, 2014
Excellent culture, value brand and employees, great place to work, excellent reputation
Good people
Security Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioOctober 5, 2014
Good people. Little room for advancement Over all good place to work. Great experience.
Pros
discount on nestle products
Cons
little room for growth
Too long ago
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  CalgaryOctober 3, 2014
It wouldn't be fair for me to rate this company as there has been a lot of changes since I left. They have strong brands, mostly through acquisition.They provided me with the opportunities that helped me land my current position, and as I look back on the experience, I learned a lot, but I've been much happier since I left their employ.
Pros
lunch allowances
Cons
large company with a significant hiarchy
Excellent Company
Retail Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 28, 2014
Benefits are incredible. Great work/life balance. Job security is questionable.
Worst Place I`ve Ever Worked For
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Nestle Waters GuelphSeptember 22, 2014
Ok I`m going to be completely honest with you here. Nestle waters does not value it`s employees. If you`re not part of the favorites group then you will be targeted for termination. I`ve never seen such a high turnover rate in all my years of working. The job itself is boring and far too easy. If you`re lazy then you`ll love it there but you need to get in well with the managers and become part of their clique. If not then they will harass you to no end, they will write you up for things that you never did and fabricate stories so they can build a false history record on you. If you argue with them then they will send you to mandatory counseling for anger management. They are very shady and sneaky and will boot you out the door as soon as they have enough incidents on your record. HR will do nothing for you since they are on the same side as management. I`ve seen them do this to over 15 people in a span of 2 years. If you`re a student and only interested in working there on a seasonal basis then you`ll be fine. Don`t work here looking for full time though. They desperately need a union to protect their workers. On day shift they have about 40 managers who have nothing to do so they walk the floor and harass the operators.
Pros
cheap water
Cons
harassment, too many managers, no employee appreciation ect..
i,m glad to be part of this company
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  04ASeptember 4, 2014
i give my knowledge to this company to developments and new approaches, and discover the latest trends and technologies.
roving merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 29, 2014
three times a day every outlet every day re filler and monitoring of stocks
Pros
free transportation only
No real difference than any other company, little opportunity for advancement.
Major Channel Retail Development Representative (Former Employee) –  alberta CanadaJuly 21, 2014
Reduced middle management roles and continued hiring of very skilled ambitious people with no advancement opportunities lead to increased turnover.

4.2