Nestlé

1.8K reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work.
Production Supervisor / Team Leader (Former Employee), Leader, SKFebruary 18, 2014
Jobs phased out due to stream lining of factories. Great experiences working with profesional people.
Productive and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brampton,ONJanuary 28, 2014
Very fast paced
Learned to multitask very well
Management was fare and very easy to talk to
The job could get stressful, and I learned to work very well under stress
Productive and well protected
REGISTERED NUTRITIONIST-DIETITIAN/FREELANCE RND (Former Employee), PhilippinesJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: free accomodation and free food allowance.
Cons: patients cannot understand english.
In the hospital we usually work for 8 hrs a day.from 8am to 5pm.I ve learned a lot from the hospital most especially when giving diet to the patients that include patient education.During the supervision of the staff, i don't find much difficulty because they follow the rules and regulation.The management of the hospital is good .My workers are respectful and we build a good rapport to each other.However the hardest part of the job is when Holy Ramadan comes , we usually comes for work very early in the morning.by 3 shifting.then of course ,the most enjoyable part of the job, is when we receive our salary.

In Health and Wellness, I usually work for 8 hrs but there a target ,i had to do Nutrition counselling for 80 consult meaning 80 shoppers.Management is okay.then my co workers is okay because we had a unity.The hardest part is when there is no shoppers in the supermarket, we will not be able to meet the target.As usual the enjoyable part is when salary comes.
can goods, snocks,cheez, noonfood , ang food
Merchandiser (Former Employee), quesonDecember 20, 2013
Cons: depend
inventory, saletook, b.o gathering,refill items,, ast the customer
A well run company with excellent leadership and values
Channel Category Sales Director (Former Employee), North York, ONJune 28, 2013
Pros: highly collaborative culture
Cons: minimal opportunities for advancement in canada
Nestle is a well run organization with excellent leadership and strong people who are highly collaborative. Nestle does a great job of providing opportunities for cross functional moves within the business. Nestle's promotes from within and seeks to develop it's people through providing opportunities for growth both in country and internationally.
Season work, get to keep cool
Palatizing (Current Employee), London, ONJune 9, 2013
Pros: free ice cream
Work in a cold room handling ice cream all day
Close interaction with fellow employee's
Standard work place
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee), CAJanuary 29, 2013
• Implemented 2 full life cycles of FICO projects in General Ledger (GL), New- GL, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Accounting (AA) CCA, Internal Orders, COPA, EC-PCA, and integration experience with MM, SD, PP.
• Expertise in applying Project Planning and Design including Vision, Blue Print, Configuration, Data Migration, Unit testing, Integration testing, End User Training, Cut-Over, Deliver, Go-Live and Post Go-Live.
• Efficient in analyzing the Business Requirements, needs and Objectives and Mapping them as per SAP processes, solutions and products that are being implemented
• Extensive experience of Financial Accounting (FI) Customization, Configuration and Testing in Classic General Ledger Accounting FI-G/L and New G/L, Accounts Payable FI-A/P, Accounts Receivable FI-A/R, FI- SPL (Special Purpose Ledger), Fixed Asset and Asset Accounting FI-AA in highly Complex Business Environment.
No Stress - Fun Work
Retail Field Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: each day is different in terms of customer relations
Cons: not enough work to make me happy
This has been a wonderful learning experience. Merchandising is fun as it still allows me to hone my business development skills and customer service skills. Management for the most part does not micro-manage, which is a plus in this position. Co-workers are fabulous. There is no difficult part about this position. The most enjoyable part is the independence, the responsibility and meeting new people.
I spend 18 years in Nestle
Globe Manager (Current Employee), CairoNovember 4, 2012
Pros: learned a lot and i like working in this company
Nestle was a great teacher for me. I learned
the knowledge of SAP in function and business
The knowledge of most the business from finance, WM, customer service and production
The softskills like mangement and leadership
effective listening
Motivate the employees to achieve our objective
Nestle continous excellence and seven Sigma

The most enjoyable part is the new initiative and the project to support the expension of the business

A typical day
Follow the status of the project with project managers
Checking the KPI of SLA
Checking the issues that we have
Meeting with stakeholders
It was very beneficial especially SEASON READY
Encore Marketing (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 20, 2012
Pros: meeting exciting people
Cons: there were no cons for me. i thoroughly enjoyed my job.
A typical day was very rewarding and beneficial. I learned a lot about ice cream. Co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was cleaning freezers. The most enjoyable was meeting and talking with all kinds of people.
overall was a good place to work
Western Region Coordinator - Ice Cream Division (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 9, 2012
Pros: family orientated
Cons: salary could have been higher
- alot of variety
- i learned that you can have a boss that values and appreciates you
- very little training
- management toward the end was very good
- had fun with alot of the coworkers
environnement de travail tres flexible
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCNovember 11, 2015
enrichissant et gratifiant mais un peu éloigner du centre de décision
Travailler aves les patients par téléphone au sein de Nestlé HomeCare
Assistante (Former Employee), Québec, QCJuly 24, 2013
Pros: la boutique réservée au employé et la qualité de la cafétéria
Cons: loin de mon domicile
Venir en aide, rassurer, être à l'écoute de la famille, des patients et du personnel infirmier pour convaincre que la nutrition parentérale est possible à la maison avec une éducation en ce sens.
Le plus difficile était d'avoir la famille des patients qui appelait pour se départir du matériel de nutrition parentérale