Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Serious Work
Technician, EPSU-3rd (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAOctober 26, 2014
A typical day at work: You would come in, and the managers would discuss what the plans for the day are. If you have any complains they would've hear you out, and try to find a solution to any complains.

what you learned: I learned a lot in this job. I learned that sanitizing is one of the most important part when dealing with food. Never mix chemicals – more... because that is very dangerous.

management: Very organized.

your co-workers: they all respected each other. Everybody got along well I noticed.

the hardest part of the job: A third shift! We had to have everything ready by certain time and meeting that requirement was the hardest part of the job.

the most enjoyable part of the job: achievement all requirements and being told how good we performed for the night. Going home to rest was the best part! – less
Nice place to work
r/g warehouse (Current Employee), Gaffney, SCOctober 25, 2014
Pros: great pay for the work and u can switch jobs every six months if you have the seniority
Cons: u can not move up
I wil clock in ,go to my locker and put on my proper ppe. Go to my area of work. get a shedule of the truck coming in on that day. Get the paperwork to whatever truck is due at that time,break the seal ,and my coworker and i will unload it
Productive and friendly workpleace
Assistant Brand Manager Purina PRO PLAN (Former Employee), Milan, itOctober 25, 2014
My experience at Nestlé was a personal and business development.
Working in an open space it is almost impossible not to talk and work with everybody, finding people willing to teach you as much as they can.
I had the opportunity to participate during commercial and stategic meetings, as well as brain storming and meeting with clients and suppliers. – more... In order to implement new promotional activities I could have direct contact with media and graphic agencies, printers and others. Having access to analysis software I had a complete vision on the market trends and market share.
Being a six months experience the biggest difficulty was to learn as much as I could rapidly, especially at the start, in order to be almost stand-alone after. My struggles were otherwise rewarded being able to stand in front of the sales force or the Marketing Director presenting the results of the market analysis or the promotional activities I have carried on on my own. – less
Horrible leadership in front office
management (Former Employee), Fort Wayne InOctober 24, 2014
Cons: leadership in front office
The Leadership committee as they like to call themselves are the worst I have ever worked for! Very threatening environment towards emloyees, no communication or people skills from leaders. Salary people be aware!!
not a good company to work for
Sanitation Specialist (Current Employee), Solon, OHOctober 23, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: lots of cons
not a very good workplace,management is very quick to fire people
Solid company with opportunities
Microbiologist Supervisor (Former Employee), Burlington, WIOctober 22, 2014
Pros: great team building groups nice people
Cons: microlab prone to downsizing quality director left
Prone to downsizing Quality director left before i did lab got cut and outsourced testing to Quality Assurance Center in Dublin, Ohio
Great place to work, free pizza!!!!
Selector and Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2014
Pros: awesome environment
Cons: i had to leave because of a family emergency
Loved everything about this job
Exeptional organization
Great place to work up
Safe and comfortable enviorment and workplace
Adminestration and filling (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPOctober 22, 2014
Everyone would greet you when you walk in and ask how you are doing which makes you feel more welcome.When working, people would compliment you on your good work.I learned how to work on a tight schedule and always give it your best.I was under good management,they show a good amount of respect and are not unfair.My co-workers were friendly and we got – more... along very quickly.The hardest part was learning a new line of work that took a bit of time to understand but i do learn fast which was an advantage.The most enjoyable part was that everyone was treated equally. – less
Management is a bunch of dumb clowns, no work life balance, modern day slave shop
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Gaffney, SCOctober 19, 2014
This is a company that is completely lost...they are full of arrogance, but it is always the pride before the fall and they are falling rapidly...management is lost with this NCE garbage...your will be working 10-12 hours a day, no weekend shift premium...you will work from the start of your shift until the end of your shift and you will have to take – more... your work home with you...no perks...just a modern day slave shop...extremely high turn over rate of Production Supervisors and Managers...Nestle questions you if the company has lost $30...Nestle wants you to taste their nasty food everyday...this is by far the worst company that I have ever worked for...don't bother working for these clowns...reminds me of a Cult – less
Good company but too big for rapid changes
BEM (Former Employee), RussiaOctober 19, 2014
Tell us about:

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Lean and mean organization that recognizes and rewards
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJOctober 16, 2014
A great place to work, intensely focused and incredibly smart employees
Great pay and benefits
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee), Danville, VAOctober 16, 2014
worked on production line in the cold and hot areas. great pay and health insurance
Great company
ICE CREAM MAKER I NESTLE USA (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 13, 2014
My biggest problem with this company is that I don't like the work home balance. They refuse to hire the amount of people that they need and they are burning out the ones that are still there. I have no issue with my co-workers we all work together reasonably well. The hardest part of the job is the hours 12 hour shifts and a 2-2-3 schedule.
Challenging, fast paced work place with strong focus on stakeholder management.
Buyer (Current Employee), Gatwick, ENGOctober 12, 2014
- Responsible for the purchase and supply of Chocolate products for 28 chocolate and ice cream factories (customers) across Europe, executing strategy and ensuring adherence to procedures.
- Identifying and executing savings through negotiation and tenders, and reporting in the appropriate tool.
- Investigating and realising synergies for an effective – more... supply chain between markets and factories.
- Ensuring customers receive all necessary information for business planning purposes (Direct Forecasting, Operational Plans, and Budgets), maintaining awareness of market developments through regular reporting.
- Contributing towards the development of a supply strategy for each market and supporting the management of the EUR portfolio taking into account performance, risk and the need to maintain a competitive environment.
- Contributing to the expansion of responsibly sourced Cocoa (UTZ, Cocoa Plan). – less
long days
boiler operater, refrigeration mechanic (Current Employee), Solon, OHOctober 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours and schedule
lots of time consuming paperwork that takes away from your actual job
a place on decline
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Solon, OHOctober 7, 2014
my work experience at nestle basically had its ups and downs. i saw the good of being part of a major company and then the bad by just being on the other side of high managment. nestle plant in solon will be closed in a few years if not sooner and its a shame.
Production Operator
Production Operator (Current Employee), Freehold, NJOctober 7, 2014
Pros: benifits, salary
Cons: distance
Great company to work for.Looking for something closer to home.
am good to work
waiter (Former Employee), lagosOctober 6, 2014
to work better.working hard make the company grow better and bring more profit to the company,i would like to work with any company in uae
It was a great learning experience
OMT Intern/ Packaging (Former Employee), Anderson, INOctober 3, 2014
I learned a lot towards my future career as a packaging engineer. I learned many new business aspects, that i had not learned in school. Every day i looked forward to going to work, the environment was positive and very satisfying.
Our dept. worked very well together and were great friends
Administrative Assistant to V.P. of Insurance (Former Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 3, 2014
Pros: softball games with other companies
• Provided administrative support to the V.P. and Assistant V.P. of Insurance that include making and screening calls, managing their calendars and scheduling meetings.
• Took notes at meetings as well as took dictation for letters.
• Composed letters
• Secured insurance for international shipments for all Nestle Companies
• Made arrangements for domestic – more... and international travel – less

About Nestlé

Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé – Read more