Nestlé Employee Reviews

Productive and a great place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff members. I also enjoyed working in different departments, especially Aero. I also enjoyed learning how to make chocolates. I will always be grateful to Nestle for allowing me to work for them for the past two years.
Pros
Staff members, and learning how to make chocolates
Cons
Shortage of work sometimes
Nestle
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Pakistan14 June 2017
Great learning place allowing to learn all of key ingredients to become a successful manager. Exposure to all facets of business even dealing with the technical team.
Pros
Great learning
Cons
Very conservative approach
There are better working conditions
Machine operator food & beverages (Current Employee) –  Agbara7 June 2017
Nestle Nigeria plc is a good place to work. there are provisions for safety on the jobs and enforcement to full compliance of safety policies around the factory premises.

There are welfare facilities available for the workers and good working condition.
Good Work place
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2017
Coaching Essentials for Leaders
Leading Change, ISO9002, SAP
Project Management, Skills for Engagement, Leadership for Alignment, Six Sigma Green Belt
free coffee and chocolate while you are working inside the factory.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
One of the best company i think, very organized, people are disciplined, and the working environment is cool. Ive never seen a factory that a lot of senior citizen still working i cant believed it. The work are very in orderly manner. The people working here are well manage and very safe environment. I learned a lot here on how to palletized the product in a skid. How to pack chocolate in a conveyour and also do some cleaning the machine.
Pros
free chocolate while inside the factory.
Cons
you have to finished your work in a given time.
Great place to work with a family type culture
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 May 2017
I've had a great experience working with Nestle. Management really cares about your well-being and helps you develop your skills. Also they take care of their employees so well!
Pros
Employee Discounts
Great Company to star work with
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  North York, ON25 May 2017
This is my first experience as an accounting Clerk, it is a CO-OP position, The People are nice, the accountig department is big,however I just have made a few friends, one of them sits close to me, she is part of the communication team in the accunting department, talkative, humble and Smart.The most enjoyable part was mornings when everyone say Hi at the caffeteria. The only hard part is that I have to say good bye since this is just a temporal position so I will leave by ending of June.I learned how to imput information on SAP software,and even improve my excel skills.Pretty good Experience. I am thankful for this opportunity.
Pros
free coffe
Cons
long hours on the computer
Great Place to work
LIGHT HEAVY TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Philippines19 May 2017
It's a great company great place to work with good salary. I've learned to meet people interact and learn the products. I have good relationship with co workers management and staff.
Pros
Free goods
Good
Import/Export Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 May 2017
Good at work life balance

Management is not that good

Company culture is great

leaned a lot on company, supply chain

multiculture, friendly and helpful
Agréable
Représentante aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC6 May 2017
Départ tôt le matin, couvrir en moyenne 10 clients par jour et terminer le travail a la maison.

J'ai appris la persévérance, qu'il ne faut jamais abandonner, que cette persévérance rapporte beaucoup...

Avoir de beaux défis a relever avec un très bon support de cette entreprise, m'a toujours donné le vent dans les voiles..

Ce que j'aimais beaucoup, était d avoir une certaine liberté de devoir prendre des décisions par moi même.

Want to know more about Nestlé?

Ask a question
Productive and Fun Workplace
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Valsayn28 April 2017
Nestle is a great multinational corporation and they have multiple intern and trainee programs that promote employee development. Lots of hands on experience can be gained.
Pros
Employees get to sample some of the products
Cons
Early shift hours
Bonne compagny
Supervisor,représentante (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 April 2017
Bonne expérience de travail., bonne valeur,bon salaire et bonnes avantages
Pros
Bonne atmosphère de travail. Bien payer bonnes avantage
Cons
J'en est pas
Fun
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 April 2017
Fun environment and can be unique with your work, very happy place to work and easy to make friends and felixible hours and freedom to have fun with ur creations
Pros
can have fun
Cons
management
Busy working environment
Financial Settlement Analyst-Bilingual (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 April 2017
Retail business-which requires different accounting processes, unlike other industries. Learned a great deal about retail accounting and procedures. Room to move to newer positions.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Great place to work with amazing corporate culture
Trade Analysst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2017
Working at nestle was great. There is a perfect balance of work life and personal life. The corporate culter was amazing with lots of opportunties of grwoth and advancement.
I work for Nestle thru 3rd party and the pay is not good for what we are ask to do.
Merchandiser Specialist/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 April 2017
I work for Nestle thru 3rd party company and the pay is not good for what we are ask to do. They keep adding responsibilities and not rewarding. They don't pay any benefits or car allowance, only very low KM rates.
Pros
Love the people, management & products
Cons
terrible pay
Productive and fun workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 March 2017
I learned how to work in a team, and how to deal with different problems, such as machine shutting down. Safety is the most important thing, and training was necessary. The hardest part of the job was that I had to stand 8 hours a day so it was tiring. However, I enjoyed working with co-workers as a team and as a family.
Pros
Get ice creams and other stuffs in employee's store at a lower price
Cons
Labor job
Productive workplace
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2017
I am working in Nestle sterling road for 2 years. It's a good place to work with a great group of people. Pay and benefits are good.

Leadership is not visionary or inspiring.
making chaucolate
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2017
busy place to work, always learning new things every day, hard work and on the go at all times. the job changed all the time so it never got boring.
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Adjointe administrative / Culinaire (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC27 February 2017
Environnement de travail productif et agréable qui nous permettait de travailler a partir de la maison, c'est à dire plus de productivité et moins de stress sur la toute.
Pros
ass. maladie et fond de pension
Cons
travail à la maison = moins de contact direct avec les gens

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2