Nestlé Employee Review

Multinational Company with a strong culture of growth and business leadership
Factory Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingston JAMAICA20 May 2013
Day to day monitoring of administrative and factory operations to ensure that monthly targets were met. Preparation of reports and analysis of deviations from budgeted standards. Coordinating the teams in completion of their tasks (Accounting, Payroll, Production reporting)
I learned a lot about operations management and linking operations with financial outcomes.
Management was varied as I was able to work with many ex-patriates and learn from their diversified background and experience
Hardest part was keeping pace with the stringent international reporting requirements.
Most enjoyable was the on the job training afforded. Travelling to Head office in Vevey Switzerland, and Regional Office in Trinidad
Pros
High standards
Cons
Changing Global economy and its impact on reporting requirements

Other Nestlé Employee Reviews

Never work here
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 February 2018
Desperately needs a union. Lean manufacturing made this place too crazy. They make millwrights cover operators breaks and if a breakdown occurs, no breaks for you. Was good money but not worth it.
Pros
Cons
No respect from management
a fast passed and dynamic company, no time to get bored
Distribution Manager Eastern Canada (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 February 2018
Typical days: conference calls with other team leaders and associates on operational reviews, working on team projects to gain alignment and stay current. Being proactive, not reactive, ie planning ahead, focusing on company goals and how we will achieve them set out at the beginning of the year. Learned many management skills through online and in class courses. Culture is about planning ahead and anticipating and adapting to changes in the business and needs of our customers, high level of communication, utilizing our employees to their potential, cross training, eliminating waste, improving processes and working smarter, not harder, driving growth. Hardest part of my job was having to terminate business partnerships, best part of my job was working with the many great and kind employees across the country
Pros
opportunity to grow and do new things
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2