Nestlé Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

See reviews about:
Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 4,886 reviews
I work for Nestle thru 3rd party and the pay is not good for what we are ask to do.
Merchandiser Specialist/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 April 2017
I work for Nestle thru 3rd party company and the pay is not good for what we are ask to do. They keep adding responsibilities and not rewarding. They don't pay any benefits or car allowance, only very low KM rates.
Pros
Love the people, management & products
Cons
terrible pay
Really backwards company
Sales rep (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 September 2016
Company spends more time trying to figure out how to optimize employees like they're automatons. Also the upper management is completely out of touch of how day to day operations are like and absolutely refuse to explain their decisions leaving everyone in the dark as to what is going on.
My first Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Special Events19 April 2016
Nestle was my first job, and standing in the sun for ten hours wasn't what I preferred. I like moving around and not standing in one place, but since it was my first job I couldn't really complain. I was alone for the most part, because I would be standing alone and just be promoting the ice cream products to customers. It was a seasonal job.
Pros
Free Ice Cream
Cons
Hard to stand in one place
Great Part-time Job for the Summer
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2015
Witness the wonderful events and good weather at harbourfront centre, while making money. Meet many friendly people in the downtown area who are having a good time and want to purchase some delicious nestle ice cream.
Pros
great view and weather
Cons
some late breaks
Always a new challenge, which I enjoyed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Okanagan BC25 October 2013
I was a Sales Rep for Nestle Foods. I worked in the Food Division as well as Confectionery and the Ice Cream Division.
I won first place for Western Canada in a promo blitz and won many other prizes for best sales. Lots of work but fun!
My supervisor for the Okanagan was the best one I have ever had. Smart knowledgeable and kept us all motivated even when we were tired from traveling and long days.
Pros
free samples
Cons
long hours, but fun!