Nestlé Employee Reviews

environnement compétitif
Superviseur (Former Employee) –  Lachine, QC10 January 2018
environnement très compétitif compte tenu de de la nature de l'entreprise, journées sans fin pour la période de l'été et beaucoup plus tranquilles l'hiver
Pros
défis quotidiens
Cons
journées de travail inégaLES
productive workplace with a work motivating atmosphere
Inspecting and packing officer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 January 2018
A good environment to work in with employees who are always full of enthusiasm and help make you fit in with the work ethics easily. Decent amount of work load that is well distributed amongst employees. Well trained staff who are well obligated to their duties of ensuring that their employees enjoy every part of their day to day work experience.
Challenging environment which offers growth
Corporate Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Sindh24 December 2017
This is a great company to work for. I was a part of their sales team and found it challenging, yet rewarding. A typical day included me making visits to potential clients or existing clients and trying to increase our sales values. I learned how to deal with different personalities as I met with people of different backgrounds daily. It was a hard task convincing companies to buy our products, but it was equally as satisfying when a deal was locked.
Fun with communcation issues
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 December 2017
The work place at Nestle Toll House was fun but the managment team had some communcation issues which resulted in many problems in the work envirnment and the customers were not always pleased when we had products advertised but did not have them. We had to figure out different ways to make the customer happy.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Management team needed better communication skills
Great place to work and grow
Equipment Preparation and Setup Associate (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON19 December 2017
Great people to work with everyday and great management team for the most part. The schedule is ever changing and the 7 day rotation when going is TERRIBLE for your family life.
Terrible Place
EPSU (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 December 2017
This place only cares about money and will work you you to your bone.
The managers don't care about anything there except productivity.
They do not treat you like a person, they treat you like a number.
Pros
discounts for nestle products.
Cons
hard work.
Excellent opportunities to learn and move globally.
Finance Leader (Former Employee) –  North York, ON1 December 2017
Company of high respect and integrity for their employees. Trusted brands. High energy, work intensive. Competitive salary and benefits. Great opportunities to move globally.
It was a greatplace to work but the plant closed it's doors in 2016 and relocatedto Chicago
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 November 2017
I would probably still be working here if they had not have closed the doors and relocated to Chicago in June of 2016. It was a very friendly and helpful environment to work in.
Pros
free lunches randomly
Cons
they closed
Good time
Maintenance and repair crew (Former Employee) –  Barrie9 November 2017
Helped me learn how to be punctual and manage my time effectively since we did not have a long time to perform many tasks and often needed to multitask.
Distribution management,field management,training management,logistique et transport management, ptoject management , coaching, channel and customer
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Buea18 October 2017
Proactive coopération, flexible,résults focus,dynamic
Pros
Securite sociale
Working at Nestle
Trade Spend Analyst (Former Employee) –  North York, ON29 September 2017
The associates are wonderful to work with, collaborative, and supportive. Nestle promotes work life balance. They have amazing benefits. A good company to work for.
Fast paced busy factory environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 September 2017
It was my first job in a factory. I really enjoyed the fact that every 20 minutes you get to rotate to a different job so you don''t get bored doing only one thing.
Pros
Amazing overtime pay
Cons
Standing in one spot for long periods of time
Good to work for
Category and Shopper Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  North York, ON11 September 2017
Nestle is a great place to work for. They represent a lot of great brands and are very supportive in advancing your career. I would highly recommend working there.
Very focused and driven environment but relaxed at times.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Catherine, Jamaica11 September 2017
Very structured. Multitasking skills. Management was great. Workplace culture was strict, yet great. Hardest part was handling multiple calls at once.
Pros
Free coffee
fun and enjoy
Packer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 September 2017
check proper quality for chocolate before packing in a box. you have to work on a belt like a line work. mix work place culture hard part of the is I have to work the night shift.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no long hour
Typical Day
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 September 2017
A typical day at Nestle were to work with different sales associates and place orders as well as salvage orders. I would also monitory the inventory to our sale reps.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Job Security
excellente entreprise
Chef d'équipe Représentants Grandes surfaces (Former Employee) –  Dorval3 September 2017
Bon plan de développement de carrière. Cette entreprise m'a permis de cheminer du département des ventes internes jusqu'à un poste de chef d'équipe Ventes. De plus, ce poste m'a permis de développer mes compétences de coach. La force de marques et le notoriété de l'entreprise ont rendus mon expérience de travail motivant.
Got to learn a lot. Met good people
Quality Assurance Analyst / Coop (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2017
Got to learn a lot, got to meet good and talented people. colleagues supported a lot. learned time management. got to eat a lot of chocolates. Atmosphere wad good.
Pros
Got free chocolates
Cons
stressful
Production Worker
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 August 2017
Nestle is a great job. The workplace is a safe environment to work in. The hours of work are great because I received my 40 hrs aweek no problem. The hardest part of the job is making sure you always keep your hands moving quickly, while ensuring your job is getting done right at whatever line they've assigned you too that day.
Pros
good hours good pay
Cons
10hr shifts 4 days aweek
good
General labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 August 2017
good warehouse for students first job not enough hours provided though wage isnt that great either but staff is friendly and work is not too hard good job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2