Nestlé Employee Reviews

No work-life balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2016
Always long hours never recognized, but are needed to meet deadelines regardless of limited resources. Promotions within big group of friends and not always considering if that person is qualified. They do not appreciate people who actually work hard, all they care about is whether or not you will be friendly with the management.
Joined Nestle as a 18+ years old intern and rose to the position of Business Dev. Manager - Exports. Have travelled around the world promoting brands
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Overseas5 December 2016
I joined the company as a 18+ intern and learned my way up as a senior manager.

I have promoted an international product which was only produced in the country I worked in and as a result travelled promoting the product to over 20 countries around the world.

Nestle was all I knew until I relocated myself to Toronto Canada 9 years ago
Pros
Best salaries, best entertainment packages, best medical, car+fuel allowances, good vacations etc
Cons
Long hours, sometimes burocracy
a very good place to work
ps trucker in a certain dept (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2017
Productive and multicultural enviroment. A very competetive industry and always room to improve and move up. All shifts are available to siut your family and home life.
Pros
very good benifits
Cons
long night shifts
not much fun left to pursue a happy work culture
Millwright mechanic (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 September 2016
too many chiefs and not enough indians , take you ideas and make them theirs to be able to shine to upper management, not organized
Pros
non
Productive workplace
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2017
I am working in Nestle sterling road for 2 years. It's a good place to work with a great group of people. Pay and benefits are good.

Leadership is not visionary or inspiring.
Well organized factory lines, efficient working space
Factory Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2016
Before working at Nestle, one should be aware of its fast paced environment. This may be overwhelming for some, however it enhanced my adaptive skills, which was necessary to survive. I learned how to run and work all the lines, as well as to defuse tension between coworkers. Managers and head supervisors were kind, and great leaders. While the work was tedious and harsh, it was a good learning experience.
Pros
Cons
fast pace environment
Really backwards company
Sales rep (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 September 2016
Company spends more time trying to figure out how to optimize employees like they're automatons. Also the upper management is completely out of touch of how day to day operations are like and absolutely refuse to explain their decisions leaving everyone in the dark as to what is going on.
Wonderful experience, gained enormous knowledge & best experience.
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  anywhere in Canada30 September 2016
Nestle is one of the World's leading Food Industry.Its been great honor to be a part of such a huge organization.I got the opportunity to get associated with a brand like Nestle which gave me the huge platform to showcase my abilities, proficiency & strengths. It has got very ambient atmosphere where all of the employees working gets the chance to bring forward what they feel, their ideas are always welcome & always give chances to move forward in every aspect. Follows the GI's, MI's which are all same for all the Nestle's world wide.Keeps the quality of product on priority & so all the employees go with the pledge that I make quality. Great experience working here.
Great company to work for
Customer Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 March 2016
The culture of the company is great. Everyone is supportive and willing to help. The industry is in very competitive and fast paced market which creates unique challenges along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. I have learned many valuable skills such as time management, communication skills, worked on different systems such as Trade Insights, SAP, Retail Link and others.
Pros
Great Culture
Very good healthy workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 January 2017
Nestle was a great place to work they focused on employee health and safety heavily. Also they worked around your life very well and the people there are very good to work with.
Pros
great co-workers and variety of jobs to do there
Cons
shift work
Productive and fun workplace
Electrical & Instrumentation Technician (Current Employee) –  Philippines23 December 2016
Exciting in a way that there's a lot more things to learn.
The people in the organization are easy to get along with.
The workplace is clean and comfortable to work even if i'm working with the guys actually.
making chaucolate
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2017
busy place to work, always learning new things every day, hard work and on the go at all times. the job changed all the time so it never got boring.
worked for them in two provinces Alberta and Ontario
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 September 2016
I loved working for them in both provinces. We had Ice Cream tastings twice a year, spring and fall. The Company believed in taking our advice to make the ice creams being asked for by the public. That is why we still have tiger ice cream to this day. I left the company only because my daughter was having my second grand child and wanted to move back to Alberta.
Pros
all the fun we had tasting ice creams
Cons
none that i remember
A good and clean environment to work in.
Process Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2016
Make the most of any work you are doing and make it interesting so you enjoy it. Work in compliance with the GMPs so that you make good food and satisfy our customers at the fullest. Follow all the standards that are provided so we can achieve the Targets provided to us in accordance with the Company Norms. Work in a good environment with proper involvement of our co-workers.
Fun and easy place with stimulating challenges
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 August 2016
Part of the pilot project for data migration. Great learning curve on database functions, Very considerate management and great place to work with multi cultural people.
Amazing supportive work culture
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 October 2016
A very relaxed atmosphere where no one panics.
The colleagues are really supportive.
Company supports and invests heavily in employee development.
Amazing opportunities to try out different things.
Excellent Cash provided
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 February 2017
we have a good team-workers they were very co-operative
i have learn how to run a line of packaging chocolate when there is no supervisor.
Proactive
MRO Buyer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
Good place to work.. lots of challenges.. Could not stay due to family issues.
Daily work was working with the trades.
Dealing with vendors. Ordering parts..
Nice plce to work .
Production Officer (Current Employee) –  Punjab,indi21 September 2016
Nestle is one of the best leading company . Compliance is followed here without any failure . Like nobody is allowed to work more than 60 hr in a week nd no one can cross 6+1 compliance i.e employee has to take off after 6 days .
Pros
Food here is awesm and only for rupee 1
Professional yet comfortable environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 August 2016
Great co-workers, unity between departments, and forward thinking. Days were always busy and full of new learning opportunities.

4.2