NES Global Talent Employee Reviews

Wellsite Coordinator
Completions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaJanuary 8, 2016
Wellsite coordinator position in Saudi Arabia is very much like a Wellsite Supervisor position in North America.

You represent the service company and report to the onsite Oil/gas company representative.

Management is provided by Middle east support staff.

Most difficult part of the job is communication with the many different nationalities on location.

Very rewarding job due to the challenges of completing a new well completion.
Pros
Safe work in the middle east.
Cons
Isolation
NES GLOBAL
CONSULTANT PROJECTS QUALITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2015
I worked through NES GLOBAL, as a Consultant when working @ ExxonMobil in Houston, TX.
I was on my own.
Never heard from NES.
Pros
Provided Medicial Insurance
Cons
Got payed only for hours worked. No Vacation, Holidays and etc.
Fantastic place for those who derive great meaning from their work
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2015
As a cuttthroat oil and gas recruiting agency, NES is a fantastic place to build a career. To be successful, a great deal of personal emotional and time investment will be required. I would often need to stay until 6 or 7pm, and get into the office at 6am. Everyone is very competent and kind, and willing to lend their valuable time to assist a new employee. It's the kind of job where you never wonder how such-and-such person is still working there, or dread talking to someone. Everyone is extremely good at their job and a joy to deal with. Good money can be made in this company for those willing to dedicate themselves wholly to the job.
Pros
half days on friday, commission + competitive base.
Cons
long long workdays, expectation to be staying late and working from home
Work hard, play hard
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2014
The company originally begin in the U.K., but has been become a major factor regarding solutions and recruitment in the global oil and gas arena. NES has expanded into 24 different countries. Having the ability to converse with many different people from every culture and walk of life makes the job quite enjoyable. My coworkers are a fun-loving group but definitely make business a priority (that is the only way we have remained top of the class).
A typical day for me consists of running invoices and maintaining a successful relationship with our clients regarding those invoices; meaning handle any issues that may arise. I also verify payments and maintain balance spreadsheets.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  ManchesterSeptember 29, 2014
I am enjoying working at this company however I am looking for a change.
Best project team I have ever worked with
Sr. Project OE/HES Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 16, 2014
Long days at work as the project required
Great team building working with Chevron Mining PRC
Immediate management was spectacular
Best co-workers since my military career
The hardest part of the job was being away from home
THe most enjoyable part of the job was the team effort and attitude
Pros
great locations for work and scenary
Cons
away from home for 10-17 days at a time
Great cultural fit between nationalities.
Human Resource and Benefits Administrator- Oil (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2014
Typical day would be to answer numerous calls and emails with regards to employees benefits. This could be questions as well as the enrollment and termination procedures. Constant communication between each benefit carrier representative. Meeting face to face with employees and contractors to assist with all aspects of benefits. Writing and sending out offer letters and contracts to new employees all over the US.
qc and hard worker
qc/qa (Current Employee) –  qa/qcApril 11, 2014
qc ready to work and help the project move forward . team player
Good
HSE Onshore-Offshore Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Gulf of MexicoMarch 17, 2014
Good people, excellent contractor

.•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names
Fast paced recruitment company
Team Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  AltrinchamFebruary 13, 2014
My day started with updating the consultants with where contracts were up to for their contractors.
Prepared contracts for a vast amount of contractors and issued for approval then sent on to the contractor for signature.
Requested compliance documents from contractors on certain projects.
Prepared reports for management
Chased contractors for medicals they had booked.
Pros
great people to work with
22 years at a fantastic company
Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, UKJuly 8, 2013
Worked for the company for several years and varied positions throughout that time. Enjoyed the variety and worked mainly on own initiative as I have a good all round knowledge of procedures within the company.

Daily duties varied depending on the job ahead, I produced reports for the Managing Directors throughout the UK, sent surveys to our contractors and monitored the responses and also created reports from the results.

Organised events from scratch and saw them through to the final evening/day, this was my favourite and most enjoyable part of the job, I loved the variety and having the responsibility or organising the full event and seeing the final result. Very rewarding.

There was nothing I disliked about the job which explains why I was there so long and the only reason I left the company was to emigrate to Brisbane. Although they do have an office in the City they have no openings which is why I am applying for jobs.
Pros
great working environment, bonus scheme
Cons
flexible working hours around my daughter
Empresa comprometida com as obrigações legais e com facilidade de contato com a liderança imediata.
Consultora (Former Employee) –  Quixadá, CEAugust 7, 2015
Boa empresa. Pouco investimento no desenvolvimento profissional dos colaboradores (motivada talvez por ser uma empresa de terceirização de serviços e por nos reportarmos diretamente à empresa contratante).
Pros
Bom salário
Cons
Nenhum estímulo ao desenvolvimento de pessoal e de carreira
Razoavel
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJMay 27, 2014
Recrutamento tecnico, tem Autonomia no trabalho, auto gestao.
Pros
benefícios
Cons
sem banco de horas ou hora extra
Dinâmica de trabalhar
Técnico em Segurança no Trabalho (Former Employee) –  Mocajuba, PAAugust 5, 2013
Aprendizado de valorização da mão de obra do ser humano; Gerencia dedicada ao processo preventivo, assim garantindo a segurança física dos profissionais; equipe de trabalho sólida e dinâmica.
Pros
empresa dedicada
Cons
por a empresa não ser no estado, tem pode resposta as questões profissionais com demora.
MUITO BOA
TÉCNICO AGRICOLA (Current Employee) –  Mocajuba, PAJanuary 21, 2013
MUITO SATISFATÓRIO, POIS A EMPRESA, ALEM DE PAGAR OS SÁLARIOS EM DIA, TEMOS VALE REFEIÇÕES E PALNO DE SAÚDE.
Pros
otimo
Cons
não fornece