NES Global Talent

NES Global Talent Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great cultural fit between nationalities.
Human Resource and Benefits Administrator- Oil (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 10, 2014
Typical day would be to answer numerous calls and emails with regards to employees benefits. This could be questions as well as the enrollment and termination procedures. Constant communication between each benefit carrier representative. Meeting face to face with employees and contractors to assist with all aspects of benefits. Writing and sending – more... out offer letters and contracts to new employees all over the US. – less
qc and hard worker
qc/qa (Current Employee), qa/qcApril 11, 2014
qc ready to work and help the project move forward . team player
Good
HSE Onshore-Offshore Site Lead (Former Employee), Gulf of MexicoMarch 17, 2014
Good people, excellent contractor

.•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names
Fast paced recruitment company
Team Co-ordinator (Former Employee), AltrinchamFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: long hours
My day started with updating the consultants with where contracts were up to for their contractors.
Prepared contracts for a vast amount of contractors and issued for approval then sent on to the contractor for signature.
Requested compliance documents from contractors on certain projects.
Prepared reports for management
Chased contractors for medicals – more... they had booked. – less
22 years at a fantastic company
Resourcer (Former Employee), Manchester, UKJuly 8, 2013
Pros: great working environment, bonus scheme
Cons: flexible working hours around my daughter
Worked for the company for several years and varied positions throughout that time. Enjoyed the variety and worked mainly on own initiative as I have a good all round knowledge of procedures within the company.

Daily duties varied depending on the job ahead, I produced reports for the Managing Directors throughout the UK, sent surveys to our contractors – more... and monitored the responses and also created reports from the results.

Organised events from scratch and saw them through to the final evening/day, this was my favourite and most enjoyable part of the job, I loved the variety and having the responsibility or organising the full event and seeing the final result. Very rewarding.

There was nothing I disliked about the job which explains why I was there so long and the only reason I left the company was to emigrate to Brisbane. Although they do have an office in the City they have no openings which is why I am applying for jobs. – less
Razoavel
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJMay 27, 2014
Pros: benefícios
Cons: sem banco de horas ou hora extra
Recrutamento tecnico, tem Autonomia no trabalho, auto gestao.
Dinâmica de trabalhar
Técnico em Segurança no Trabalho (Former Employee), Mocajuba, PAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: empresa dedicada
Cons: por a empresa não ser no estado, tem pode resposta as questões profissionais com demora.
Aprendizado de valorização da mão de obra do ser humano; Gerencia dedicada ao processo preventivo, assim garantindo a segurança física dos profissionais; equipe de trabalho sólida e dinâmica.
MUITO BOA
TÉCNICO AGRICOLA (Current Employee), Mocajuba, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: otimo
Cons: não fornece
MUITO SATISFATÓRIO, POIS A EMPRESA, ALEM DE PAGAR OS SÁLARIOS EM DIA, TEMOS VALE REFEIÇÕES E PALNO DE SAÚDE.

About NES Global Talent

NES Global Talent supplies technical and engineering experts to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, rail, life sciences and – Read more

NES Global Talent Photos