Neptune Technology Group

Neptune Technology Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
If you are good at being Fake, Kissing up to HR and Management, Then this is the Place to be !
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 5, 2013
Pros: paid lunches, no work on your b-day, 3 weeks vacation
Cons: management is clueless, hr is snobby, not treated like an adult
A typical day involves being treated like you are in high school unless you are on the side of the office where they deal with sales and marketing. Administrators, Call Center Reps are treated like high school kids where Management is the Principal and HR is the Vice Principal. Management doesn't care about individuals, they care about impressing they're – more... subordinates and will step on your toes to do so. The pay is mediocre but negotiable, management does less work yet they get all the bonuses.

I've learned that being fake in an office can get you far, I've also learned that if HR doesn't like you, if management doesn't know all of your business then you are frowned upon no matter how hard you work at the end of the day everyone is disposable. They get rid of some of their best employees who perform above and beyond expectations and keep the ones that are negative and have so many complaints against them just because they "like" them.

Besides that you might be lucky enough to meet some really nice co-workers, that are genuine.

Great place to work if the company got a new HR dept. and new Management to give the place a fresh start. Otherwise don't be fooled. – less
project completed
Certified water meter installer (Former Employee), Summerland, BCSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: alot of expences
moving from town to town as projects are completed
good pay per installation
General Office Clerk
Temporary Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 16, 2012
Pros: free lunch on fridays.
Cons: work was too scarce.
I was promised a 6-month contract and the contract was unexpectedly breached after 3 months. No heads up.
If you want to work hard for little$ this is the place for you
Meter installer (Former Employee), North bay, onDecember 16, 2013
Cons: forget about your personal life
I was in the top 3 installers on the project and was one of the first terminated with out any justification.
Overall good place to work
Electrical Design Engineer (Current Employee), Tallassee, ALOctober 14, 2013
Laid back environment.
Co-workers are great.
Restructuring is needed.
Location is not favorable.
Neptune TG
Tallassee, AL-Marketing Applications Specialist (Current Employee), Tallassee, ALAugust 27, 2013
Neptune is a good company to work for with good benefits and hours, but the pay could be a little better.
Productive workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Tallassee,AlSeptember 27, 2012
I loved my experience at Neptune great people to work with. HR really works with you they are some great people.
Wonderful Place to work!
Toolmaker (Former Employee), Tallassee, Al.February 24, 2012
Pros: good work enviorment, benefits, 401k
I work for Neptune Group of 18 yrs. I have come to realize that leaving was the worst mistake I have ever made. The Company is a very Stable one, and they always treat you with respect. Top notch in my book!

About Neptune Technology Group

Neptune Technology Group Inc. is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure – Read more

Neptune Technology Group Photos