Neptune Technology Group is the leading manufacturer of water meters in North America. In Canada, Neptune also offers a variety of services to its customers including meter reading, installation, testing, and repair.
We are currently seeking a Quality Technician in Miramichi New Brunswick. In this role, you will spend most of your time in the field conducting maintenance, inspections and repairs to existing water meters and the related devices. You will also be called upon to investigate and trouble-shoot a variety of metering situations as well as provide administrative and field support to the Project Manager. This support would consist of supervising our team of installers and providing assistance with difficult and out of the ordinary installations. Some travel may also be required.
- Honesty and integrity
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
- Desire to work in the water utility industry
- Proficiency with basic hand tools
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- The ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Criminal back ground check required
- Plumbing experience and/or training
- Engineering or business background
If you feel you that you could succeed in this position, we would love to meet you.
Neptune Technology Group Inc. is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)...