Neptune has been in business since 1892 and is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading. Neptune’s main focus is to provide utility management systems and support to help our customers manage their resources.
Neptune Technology Group requires an energetic Project Administrator who possesses outstanding communication and interpersonal skills for a one year maternity leave contract. The position’s main responsibilities are to track and maintain certain aspects of Area Management within the Richmond project; such as outbound calling to schedule appointments, data entry of various documents, and file management for meter reading. The incumbent will also be required to answer customer inquiries related to the service projects as well as, scheduling, assigning installations and dealing with customer complaints. The position will be based in Burnaby. Occasionally there will be a commute between the Burnaby and Richmond offices. A dedicated mode of transportation will be needed for these commutes.
- 1 to 2 years of administration and/or customer service experience
- Bi-lingual (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Strong communication skills
- Some post secondary education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook)
- A fun and positive attitude with a polite and friendly manner
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision
- Occasional evening and/or weekend
- SAP or database experience
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Neptune Technology Group Inc. is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)...