Neptune Technology Group (Canada) Limited requires a part-time meter reader for the Town of Richmond Hill.
- Read utility meters in the Richmond Hill area.
- Report and record readings to the project manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a reliable fashion
- Able to accurately and consistently record and report readings
- Must be able and ready to work outdoors
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Criminal Background Check
- Piece rate salary, pay is based on number of meter reads completed
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Eligible for competitive benefits package
Neptune Technology Group Inc. is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)...