Neptune Technology Group
Neptune has been in business since 1892 and is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading. Neptune’s main focus is to provide utility management systems and support to help our customers manage their resources and more effectively serve their customers.
At Neptune WE DO IT ALL. Neptune is the only company in Canada that does it all when it comes to water meters. With over 20 years of experience providing in-field services, our core competency is executing water meter installation programs. Solid project management is the foundation of our success. Our team specializes in developing and executing project plans for water utilities all across Canada. If you’re looking for a career with an innovative company using the latest technology and friendly atmosphere, join Neptune and TAKE CONTROL of your future.
Human Resources Coordinator
You are a motivated individual who can provide human resources support in a growing company. This role will have you prepare new employee orientation packages, set up new employees in the HRIS, coordinate arrangements for new hires, administer employee benefits and troubleshoot any problems, responsible for recruitment activities for non exempt positions, organize mandatory training for new employees and track completion, maintain current HR files, respond to general employee inquiries, and special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
This position requires a confidenent and easy going attitude. You are someone who maintains a high level of professionalism and takes pride in their work. This is a full time position and you will be based out of our head office in Mississauga. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
- 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Human Resources Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven discretion, tact and sensitivity to confidential information
- Working knowledge of human rights and employment legislation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package (including health, dental, and vision)
- RSP Contribution Plan and Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Your Birthday is always a Holiday.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.