Neptune Technology Group has been in business since 1892 and is a pioneer in the development of Automatic Meter Reading. Neptune’s main focus is to provide utility management systems and support to help our customers manage their resources.
Neptune Technology Group requires an energetic Customer Service Representative who possesses outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. The position’s main responsibilities are to answer customer inquiries, schedule installation appointments, data entry, and outbound scheduling. There are no sales involved. Shifts will be from 12pm to 9pm weekdays and 10am to 6pm every other Saturday at our head office in Mississauga.
- Ability to speak Italian, Portuguese or French
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- A fun and positive attitude with a polite and friendly manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision
- Post secondary education
Some of Neptune’s benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits plan
- Three weeks vacation
- Access to a competitive retirement and deferred profit sharing plan
- Your birthday is a holiday.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.