An excellent position for someone who welcomes new challenges, this is the chance you’ve been waiting for to demonstrate your capabilities. The company is seeking a strong candidate to serve a key role and ultimately grow with the business.
The CSOA functions as a cheerleader, firefighter, artist, handyman, police officer, psychologist and manager in an ever-changing, challenging environment. The CSOA must be able to prioritize work projects and must demonstrate self-motivation, high standards, and an upbeat-positive attitude.
Neptune Computer Inc. is a new an innovation company in the domain of high tech consumer products. Our offices are located downtown Montreal.
- Management of all customer support from email & online in a professional and timely manner
- Routing correspondence to proper departments
- Liaise with sales to support Channel sales
- Liaise with Operations in development of CRM and client support processes
- Office payable and expenses
- Ordering office supplies & equipment with various vendors
- Handling building maintenance issues
- Assist in HR related activities
- Office-related vendor coordination
- Manage relations with landlord
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone: answering or directing inquiries
- Calendar management
- Meeting preparation and assisting with presentations
- Maintaining company filing system and contact database
- Handle any executive travel arrangements
- Special ad-hoc projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer support or administrative assistance to a senior level executive.
- Office management experience an asset
- Experience with high tech or consumer products an asset
- University degree
- Bilingual: ability to work in French with strong writing skills in English
- Outstanding computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Contacts), any CRM experience an asset (ACT!, Salesforce, etc.)
- Detail orientated consistent with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills; verbal and spoken
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task
- Dynamic and positive individual
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to complete projects independently
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in entrepreneurial environment
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Neptune Computer Inc. is a new an innovation company in the domain of high tech consumer products. Our offices are located downtown...