Neovia Logistics Services, LLC

Neovia Logistics Services, LLC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 16, 2013
Warehouse associates work in warehouse settings implementing strategic decisions that govern the need for space apart from loading and unloading freight and providing direct customer services.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 21, 2013
Pros: flexible, learning opportunities
Very Productive company with a lot of opportunities as well as being very flexible. Very diverse atmosphere. Very strong on company core values. Great team leadership. Everyone in facility helps one another. Any questions asked gets a reply. Very good company to work for. Highly recommended.
Learning Expeirence
Lead-Dealer Returns Department (Former Employee), Greenwood, INNovember 18, 2014
Neovia was a good starting point for someone to learn the ins and outs of logistics. The management was non existent. No room for advancement and no willingness to prep someone for management.
Great employees no work life balance
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), ILNovember 14, 2014
Pros: ?
Cons: working 70 hours a week on salary. every week. no work/life balance
Promises of new technology and systems just to find out nothing went through testing phase before implementing. Work no less than 65 hours week and sometimes past 70 hours.
Complete chaos on a daily basis.
Bin Denial Clerk (Current Employee), Southaven, MSOctober 28, 2014
A typical day is go go go. There is a high turnover here so new people are constantly being trained which makes for a long workday. All my experience in a warehouse setting came from here. I am grateful for being able to learn so much. The hardest part is the unset schedule and never knowing when you will get off work. The best part about my job is – more... I am constantly doing different things so I never get bored and I am never stuck doing the same thing all the time. – less
Product material handle and shipped not too heavy.
Customer Service Rep / Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILOctober 5, 2014
Pros: provides good training of job duties.
Cons: very hot in summer and cold in winter due to dock doors being open and closed.
Work day begins early afternoon and ends prior to 10 PM. Learned how to use RF scanning equipment and read specification sheets. Management works ok with associates and approachable. Co-workers are diversified and friendly. Hardest part of job is handling very small product and large counts. Enjoy working with various folks with various ages and experiences.
Nice place to work
Shipping Clerk (Temporary) (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: competetive pay
Cons: location
Nice place to work, brand new facility, clean and safe. Hardest part of the job is waking up and coming to work. If you can do that you can be very successful here.
Cool for a first job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILSeptember 29, 2014
It was my first job, so it was suitable pay. It was sad to see them go.
Great Company
Finance Manager, Business Development (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Great company to work for. I don't wish to provide a review as I am only a short-term contractor.
Variable workload and challenges
Inbound Transport Analyst (Former Employee), Irlam, ENGSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: varied role, excellent working hours, friendly colleagues
A typical day entailed maintenance monthly scorecards, monthly goods in transit report for client finance manager, liaise with carriers regarding fluctuations in key performance.
Meet with core carriers on monthly basis, to iron out issues, drive improvement and discuss new business opportunities.
Code and Authorise carrier invoices, review rates, identify – more... rate deficiencies with charging v rate cards.
Liaise with companies share services and carrier credit controllers
Internal audits related to business needs.
Provide job cover for outbound transport analyst during holiday/sickness. – less
Fast Paced Business always on the go
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: 40+ hour work weeks
Cons: hard to hire in
Typical day's work was loading unloading of coffee products, picking of product with RF scanners, as well as maintaining accurate inventories.
Management was very safety oriented. seemed to care about employee's.
working at Neovia
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Greenwood, INSeptember 11, 2014
I would most of the time work 10 hour days, I would go in and pull product, I learned to pick using a head set, Management was not always the best, it seemed like they could have done more to make it a better place to work. My coworkers were for the most part good ,some were just there for the money and production and quality were not there main goal. – more... The hardest part of my job was having to fix other workers boxes and also do my job. I guess the most enjoyable part of my job was some of the people I worked with and knowing that I was doing a good job. – less
Good work crew, poor management
Warehouseman (Current Employee), ENGSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: no overtime, huge pay cut
Picking and packing
Same each day
No comment about management
co-workers make it worthwhile
Hardest part, nothing.
Most enjoyable part....the co-workers
Nice Working enviroment
Critical Parts Analyst (Current Employee), LeicesterAugust 28, 2014
Nice place to work. Not enough permanent roles or opportunities to learn more.
Productive and balanced work/family culture
Technical BA/PM (Consultant) (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: comp time
Cons: extensive travel.
I traveled on this project Sunday-Thursday to different locations throughout the U.S. I learned just how important meetings are, being that I was remote from the corporate 95% of the time. Management was very supportive and accommodating in ensuring one's success. My co-workers had a team first perspective. The hardest part of the job the travel. The – more... most important part of the job was performing the job once on site and supporting the Client. – less
Temporary summer job.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), LeicestershireJuly 7, 2014
Used as a summer job between my second and third year at university.
company review
Administrator (Current Employee), DesfordJune 27, 2014
Its a fast paced environment with a heavy work load. ive learnt how to use alot of different computer programs and there relevant uses within the role.
Not a good place at all.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Easton, PAJune 24, 2014
Pros: mhe training
Cons: everything else.
No organization. There was no manager the whole time I worked there. I was a temp doing lead/manager jobs while they did nothing. They took complete advantage of having no manager. This company does not deserve any good workers. They treated them like children. Everyone complained that it wasn't their job to do things, so it fell onto me being a temp.
A pretty good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJune 20, 2014
Neovia logistics was a decent job, I processed Harley Davidson merchandise determining whether is was damaged, needed repackaging,ext. I learned centrix software system and how to navigate an RF gun. Co-workers were difficult and so were the supervisors.
fast pasted enviroment and hard labor
Warehouse (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: lunch & break together
Cons: long hours, hard work
A typical day at work was very fast pasted , and consisted of long hours of hard labor. I learned how to process items systematically and how to be a team player. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and coming home at different times. The most enjoyable part of the job was gaining work experience .

About Neovia Logistics Services, LLC

Neovia is the global leader in customer-centric, end-to-end value chain solutions. With agility, innovation and responsiveness, – Read more