The successful applicant will take on the role of Copywriter to produce Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copy for websites, articles and press releases. Strong communication skills required. Must be able to meet the deadlines. Interested candidates please submit your cover letter and resume.
- Manages all aspects of assigned client projects such as the creation of campaigns, from concepts development, copy, creative production, reports and tracking the results
- Responsible for all progress of clients projects through to project completion
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge for Google
- Basic knowledge of Pay per click advertising (PPC)
- Blogging and forum knowledge
- Stay up to date with SEO trends and practices
Neighbourhood Link Support Services is an innovative community support agency with a history of innovative advocacy work and strong roots in...