This critical role will work with our doctor and staff to ensure they have an efficiently running practice. Duties include, but are not limited to, organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance with patient care, collections, billing, scheduling, and other duties required to run this office. Some experience in healthcare and ability to multi-task a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision. Candidates must be out-going with a big personality and they must be confident enough to take initiative to get things done. This role requires someone who is professional, mature and who is also looking for a long-term career.
· Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
· Coordinate, track and reporting of key metrics / measurements related to billing efficiency
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to jump from "high profile" projects to "digging a trench" type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
· Assist in Administrative functions, as needed
· Experience within chiropractic, wellness or alternative medicine preferred but not necessary
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, PowerPoint and Excel (a must)
Position is for 25-30 hours per week
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining how your specific experience meets the outlined competencies.
Position pays $14.00/hr to start