As an integral member of the Sales Team, you will be responsible for generating and helping to qualify sales leads generated from target market campaigns. You will require an in-depth knowledge of the company’s solutions, competitive advantage and the marketplace.
This Sales Coordinator provides coordination and administrative assistance to the sales team. You will proactively conduct outbound calling and follow up, qualifying prospects as to interest, budget and decision-making authority. You will gain expertise in accurately capturing and qualifying leads; effectively managing the sales pipeline to achieve quarterly revenue targets. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a professional demeanor displaying self-confidence, decorum, and diplomacy.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high growth organization with a proven technology that is both green and new to the market. If you have a natural ability to sell and want to develop your career from the ground up then you need to contact us immediately. We require a motivated and excited individual with a passion for learning and developing their career, and a desire for excellence and success.
- Develop relationships with numerous contacts within the sales process and understand and communicate their requirements internally
- Frequent communication on the status of projects to ensure that action plans have been completed on time and as anticipated
- Coordinate meetings, trade shows, customer events and speaking engagements and assist members of the sales team in preparing marketing, promotional materials and presentations
- Assist in coordinating sales quotes, creating reports and maintaining a CRM database
- University or college graduate with a minimum of two years of Inside Sales or Sales Coordination experience
- Understanding and passion for the sales process
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Flexible and open to working in a continually changing environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Tact, discretion and extreme confidentiality are essential as this role has regular contact with senior management and with customers on confidential issues
- Demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy with solid customer focus
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage changing priorities with ease
- Previous Marketing experience or training would be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM
To apply, please attach your resume when you respond to this ad.