Nedlaw Living Walls is a leader in biofiltration and indoor air-quality improvement. Our living walls create better indoor spaces by cleaning the air with the same processes nature uses outdoors.
Nedlaw Living Roofs is a designer, manufacturer and installer of living roof systems for institutional, commercial and industrial flat-roof markets. Established by Nedlaw Roofs, one of Southwestern Ontario’s largest roofing contractors, we are one of the largest suppliers of green roofs in Ontario.
As an integral member of the Sales Team, you will be responsible for generating and helping to qualify sales leads generated from target market campaigns. You will require an in-depth knowledge of the company’s solutions, competitive advantage and the marketplace.
As the Inside Sales Representative you will proactively conduct outbound calling and follow up, qualifying prospects as to interest, budget and decision-making authority. You will gain expertise in accurately capturing and qualifying leads; effectively managing the sales pipeline to achieve quarterly revenue targets. You will also ensure that contact is maintained with customers throughout the long sales process. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a professional demeanour displaying self-confidence, decorum, and diplomacy.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high growth organization with a proven technology that is both green and new to the market. If you have a natural ability to sell and want to develop your career from the ground up then you need to contact us immediately. We require a motivated and excited individual with a passion for learning and developing their career, and a desire for excellence and success.
- Develop relationships with numerous contacts within the sales process and understand and communicate their requirements internally
- Frequent communication on the status of projects to ensure that action plans have been completed on time and as anticipated.
- Assist in coordinating sales quotes, creating reports and maintaining a CRM database.
- University or college graduate with a minimum of two years of related experience
- Understanding and passion for the sales process
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Flexible and open to working in a continually changing environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Tact, discretion and extreme confidentiality are essential as this role has regular contact with senior management and with customers on confidential issues.
- Demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy with solid customer focus.
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage changing priorities with ease.
- Previous Marketing experience or training would be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM