Nedco Employee Review

Hardworking employees with a knack for fun and goofing off
receptionist and Operation Manager's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton19 June 2013
I began my position at Nedco back in April and was immediately taught the fundamentals I would need to be successful at my job. The pay is very good and the management is very supportive of you as a worker, even when you're off the clock. They work hard and play hard which creates a great balance and family oriented vibe which I can appreciate, as I come from a large family myself. They do give you the chance and opportunity to learn, grow and move up in the company. I have witnessed 3 employees move up the ladder in my short time here. It's very motivating.
Pros
free donuts on Thursdays, no overtime, bbq's
Cons
bad chairs, old computer systems, possible relocation

Other Nedco Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace with room for advancement
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
the work environment here was great and not stressful. the other employees were very nice and helpful with training. the customers that i dealt were also very nice.
really enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Kentville, NS18 August 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Nedco, right up until the Altlantic division merged with Liteco to become Rexel. it was after the merge that I was "let go" due to financial constraints within the branch