Nedco Employee Review

Great Work Environment with ability to be hired on through Agency
EMT amd PVC Pipe Picker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 January 2014
I would pick the metal and pvc pipes and guards for electrical contractors with the use of a forklift. I learned about the materials used on electrical job sites. Management was very kind and always said Hi and gave me time off whenever needed without hesitation. The hardest part of the job was leaving because I enjoyed all aspects of the job - my teammate, the materials i worked with and understanding what each piece was used for, working in doors and out, great staff and phenomenal management.

Other Nedco Employee Reviews

really enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Kentville, NS18 August 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Nedco, right up until the Altlantic division merged with Liteco to become Rexel. it was after the merge that I was "let go" due to financial constraints within the branch
New Management in the West is very positive
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alberta16 August 2017
I have worked for Nedco for many years in inside sales, outside sales and as a specialist. Like all companies in Alberta, many changes occurred in the last several years. I am happy to say the new leadership in Western Canada is very positive and I look forward to continuing to work for them and participate in these positive changes.
Pros
Great people, amazing customers, fun environment
Cons
Some issues with inventory that are being addressed and resolved