As one of the leading oilfield service companies in the upstream energy industries, we are seeking the following:
Pipeline Field Technician Trainee:
- Responsible for the assembly, maintenance and operation of integrity inspection equipment.
- Assist in mobilizing to and from job locations where pipeline inspection services are to be conducted.
In-Line-Inspection Tool Operator
- Prepares Ultrasonic inspection tools (smart pigs) and support equipment for transportation to job site
- Responsible for the construction, maintenance, and repair of inspection tools (smart pigs) and testing equipment which shall include the preparation of mechanical and electrical aspects of inspection tools and equipment based on standard operating procedures both pre and post run
- Electronics or electrical technology experience preferred
Excellent Communication skills.
With all applicants the following are a must:
- a minimum of grade twelve education
- a good command of the English language
- possess or the ability to acquire a passport as work outside Canada is required
- a team player with mechanical aptitude.
- valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- must be able to travel up to 60%, including international travel
Previous experience of “In Line Inspection” is a plus for all positions and all applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as per the Canadian Drug and Alcohol policy.
NDT offers on-the-job training, competitive pay and great benefits.
Please fax your resume in confidence to 780-955-8615, quoting the position title. Resumes may also be emailed to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.ndt-global.com to see all of our exciting opportunities. – less