NCSG (Northern Crane)

NCSG (Northern Crane) Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NCSG is a productive and fun work place
Former Accountant Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 11, 2014
NCSG is a great place to work. The supervisors are friendly and will easily give guidance when needed. You will get to know staff members in the front office as well and also are very good to work with. Some jobs may be strenuous but nothing you can't get used to physically. Advancement depending on your level of entry is good, NCSG all together is – more... a good atmosphere of employment, there is a wide variety of jobs, depending on your interest!

NCSG is a productive and fun work place . great bunch of people to work with

Fun and always learning new jobs. Constant safety measures are taken.

Working in my current project is challenging, embedded with fun. – less
Best place to work AT!!
Admin, Receptionist (Current Employee), EdmontonFebruary 5, 2014
It saddens me to see those reviews below about NCSG! I have been working in this company for quite some weeks and all I can say is I am quite impress with the professionalism of the company!

Employers here much as executives or co-workers are very dedicated to the company.Management here is great, always ready to hear and help you when you in need!

! – more... Work Environment here is amazingly GREAT, we have a great friendly spirit, very cordial! When an issue arise, NCSG is dedicating in delivering the best for they employees and clients!

I wake up everyday, excited to see my new family!
Love my job couldn't replace it! – less
Unprofessional/immatureness/unsafe colleagues and place
Jack and Roll Crew member (Former Employee), Acheson,ABDecember 17, 2013
Cons: transtech contracting very lame place.
Supervisor was very green in job scope and general lay outs.
Common sense is challenging; unproductive approach towards an effective way in procedures overall; safety is a big concern in front of customers and potential ones.
Management is incapable in resolving conflicts, and don't take/follow any safety advise or suggestion in general.
Co-workers – more... are useless ( You have to preach them to do something ) and just a few are fine.
Didn't learn anything new and didn't enjoy much; Bullying is definitely part of a specific crew; if you don't bend your knees upon them or look like one of them or even act like one of them, You would likely be bullied. Eventually your truck will be dirt marked as "Douche". – less
terrible place to work
Payroll/Admin (Former Employee), West EdmontonDecember 1, 2013
Pros: decent wages
Cons: no work life balance. unreasonable expectations.
zero perspective from management. During busy season or shutdowns, they attempt to make it through with same staffing levels. This sets up the entire team for failure. They then throw people under the bus to make themselves look good in the eyes of upper management. Organization is absolutely out of control. Terrible information system. No work/life – more... balance. Unreasonable expectations. They believe they are still a 100 million dollar company and therefore lack the staff and resources to succeed. Would not recommend to anyone. – less