NCR

NCR Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work life balance with a lot to learn for new to industry employees
IT PROCESS & QUALITY ENGINEER (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaNovember 12, 2014
NCR gave me an opportunity to have a overall knowledge of different aspects of the organization, not confining just to the work concerning my area. It focussed largely on the overall development of the employee.
good
ATM Software and Hardware Engineer (Current Employee), Abbottabad, KPKNovember 9, 2014
Pros: tada
Cons: healthcare
i learned everyday new changeable issue software and hardware of ATM.
Job is nothing but digging ditches
Customer Engineer (Current Employee), Mobile, ALNovember 6, 2014
Pros: nono
Cons: tons
They need to go out of business . They have owned the industry for many years and bow down to the mighty stock holder. Dont exoect to advance or be anyone at this company.
Enjoyed, and hated I had to leave
Network Analyst (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GANovember 5, 2014
You don't have to take your work home. Pretty cut and dry, if you do your work.
Company Performance Targets
Field Engineer (Former Employee), ScotlandNovember 5, 2014
Cons: expected to stay to fix fault at end of shift if already on site.
The company work on the basis of targets that nobody can meet as all targets contradict each other, to hit one target means to neglect another, it is a no win situation for any field engineer with this company.
Stay far far away from this company.
Customer Engineer II (Former Employee), VAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: company car and gas card
Cons: unreal hours expected and no respect or support for the tech in the field
This company will work you to death and not live up to anything they promise you when you get hired. Will tell you anything to get you in the door and then just say the rules have changed deal with it. Very poor local management running techs into the ground until they break. Local manager has even said he would rather have willing employees instead – more... of able employees. Another words techs that will put up with whatever NCR dumps on them instead of techs who actually know what they are doing. If anything happens with a customer they will not even investigate it is always the techs fault even if it really is due to lack of training and account support. NCR training on new products is basically watch a Youtube video and good luck. Forget any family time as constant overtime and on call hours are increasingly demanded to meet over promised expectations to customers. Do not believe anything that a local manager promises at time of hire. This can change like the wind and does weekly. – less
It was a great place to work.
Call Center Care Agent (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: it's a great company
Cons: they changed my 1st shift position to a 2nd shift position.
I loved working for NCR. I really enjoy intercacting with the CEOs that called in to order parts. Overall, it was a great environment to work in.
Great company to work with
Tax Director (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: provided great challenges.
Cons: just caught into an issue of cost and hence restured.
Was given a great opportunity to prove my capabilities.

Advanced well in the company moved from Branch Controller to Tax Director.
Rubbish
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Motherwell, SCTOctober 26, 2014
I worked on my own at NCR, my main duties are Installation Services which included, using single/3 phase electrics to wire up the power to the machines using wiring diagrams, rewiring new PCB's into the new system so that the machine would come online, wiring UPS's to machines and testing to make sure that it was online, testing all the mechanical equipment – more... to make sure it was working. Also Hardware Maintenance Service which includes, analyzing and correcting all technical problems on equipment within assigned customer accounts and perform periodic preventive maintenance routines on products and install modifications to equipment. – less
Awesome Experience
Internship (Former Employee), Alexandria , EgyptOctober 24, 2014
NCR is one of the leading companies in the region and throughout the world in the field of ATM machines.

The team is absolutely helpful. I had an internship there for 2 months and I'm so happy with the experience I had with them.

I recommend anyone to apply at NCR.
Great workplace
Finance Analyst (Current Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 24, 2014
I love the laid back culture of NCR and the option to work from home. I have gained a greater understanding of finance and global technology.
Productive and Energetic environment
Material Team Lead (Current Employee), Midland, GAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: some career advances
Cons: very little training
A typical day is researching missing inventory. I learned how to use the Oracle system that we have in place. My co-workers are very knowable and works together as a Team. the hardest part of my job is not having the support from management to complete tasks, I enjoy training others because I had to leaen alot on my own.
Great engineer pool
Customer Engineer II (Former Employee), Carbondale, ILOctober 20, 2014
Pros: world class training on equipment
Cons: poor training on key tools needed to do job
A ton of training but not enough on some key aspects of your job like inventory and using software on your phone for service.
bad place to work
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Kansas CityOctober 20, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: company does not care about employees. sending jobs overseas
this company does not care about US jobs. thousands of jobs being sent to Serbia and India
fun place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: onboarding process takes too long
very flexible environment. Will be getting a ping pong table shortly.
Slow Technology company
HR Consultant (Current Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 14, 2014
Great people to work with but company has some improving to do.
Easy going
Production (Former Employee), Columbus GAOctober 13, 2014
Really enjoyed working for this company . Real easy going .Co workers were very friendly .
Great Place
Project Program Business Mtg. Analyst (Former Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 10, 2014
Great place to work. Loved my job.. That's it. What are you looking for. OMG..
Fast paced work enviorment
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAOctober 6, 2014
Answered calls in regards to customer products and assisted callers with returning the product and making sure their account was credited. Adjusted billing on accounts and issued refunds as needed
fun place to work. did things like halloween costume contests and special days during the year.
Packer. shipping and recieving. (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCOctober 5, 2014
Pros: good raises. fun times. the employee relationships.
Cons: finely went out of business
I packed computers into boxes. also did some shipping . Pulled parts from enventory. Had many co-workers during the years and most were friends. I did not consider anything hard. The special days such as halloween, baking contests, chili contests were lots of fun and the big Christmas parties were great.

About NCR

Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker – Read more