NCR

NCR Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent learning experience as well working with Instructors
Software Developer (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDMarch 27, 2014
whole day working and has to finish work with in very short time.
Stable but no Growth
Service Planner III (Current Employee), Cebu City, P07March 10, 2014
I have been with NCR Corporation for almost a year now and I love my job here and I have i big respect for the company. I have learned a lot of new things which help me grow as an employee. My only concern with the company is that career and growth is impossible to happen as far as my observation is concern.
I do not wish to comment
HRIS Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 4, 2014
I formed great relationships with the people worked with. The work was very interesting.
Workplace is very conducive for productivity
Billing/Certification Specialist (Current Employee), Cebu, PhilippinesJune 27, 2013
Pros: with free unlimited coffee
Cons: working on a night shift
I have developed my independence at work since I am working with less supervision. Reached my targets and was able to create some process improvements to make the tasks given fast and easy.No issues with co-workers since during working hours we focus on our own projects/tasks and have a little chitchat during our breaks only.
The hardest part would – more... be the schedule since it's a night shift but the good thing is we receive night premium. – less
A good multinational company
Professional Services Consultant (Former Employee), Karachi, PakistanJune 13, 2013
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: project transition after completion
I have worked in an Operations Team for couple of projects in NCR, day starts with various reports to customer, typical stuff for data validation, integrity and reconciliations.
soccer player
Bilingual Financial Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 15, 2013
I liked the work place environment that was provided to me, I also liked the Professional attitude, the closeness (interpersonal communication between Managers and Employees).
Own gym and support program for staff
Account Manager, NCR (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: healthy work environment, mentally and professionally
Cons: factory closure and outsourcing
Working at NCR was from far the most positive and production environment.

The company promoted team players, input for improving any aspect of the factory and office.

I learned a lot of skills and they are promoting professional growth.
Loved the people. We were like family as we together 24-7
Supervisor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 22, 2012
Pros: never boring, great people in the field and office
Cons: high turnover, could be stressful
Came in got overview. Found out where all the techs were and orgainized your calls in order of priority and location. And started taking calls. I took max 160 calls in a day. Average was 70.

Supervising was easier. Covered the dispatchers on breaks and did phone audits and received esculations from clients.
This was one of the worst career moves ever! Think twice!!
Analyst (Former Employee), DuluthJuly 28, 2014
Pros: initially i could work remotely...but this changed
Cons: see my review..
I accepted an offer in 2013 with this company. I ended up having to leave after 8 months before likely being forced out. But I was going to leave anyhow. My manager NEVER had time for me. Never spent a single hour training me for the role itself. I was thrown into the deep after barely a couple week's training at best, and expected to learn a complicated – more... business and work large deals with little or no ongoing guidance.

Management at this company is very snooty! Their heads appear to be in the clouds. Two months into the job my duties changed materially - with very little warning and NO say-so. The processes were the worst I have ever seen in my professional career. Though they required process improvements as a part of my role, my managers would not even so much as reply to my email, much less sit down and really listen to my concerns/ issues. The culture was not to my liking. Alot of showboating during meetings, grand-standing and throwing folks under the bus. Most people don't even speak! The Sales team will do most anything to get a deal done - including outright lie!!

All in all I found it to be a lacklustre work environment with a lot of politics and poor management from the top down. Few opportunities exist.Had to leave as my health was being impacted negatively. Life is much better since. – less
A pioneer company in the ATM industry
Services Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 26, 2014
Pros: work from home allowed ... not strict on office attendance
Cons: overloading at some levels
An organisation where the employees are respected within the team and even the customers do share very high gratitude towards the NCR employees.
ok experience
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: low pay
Starting pay was not great but did help me get forklift certified
My family :)
Administrative Assistant for Egypt General Manager (Former Employee), CairoJuly 25, 2014
It was fun, i worked, learned a lot.

- Most enjoyable part was in submitting the tenders and how we all make our best to win the tender.
Department Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 25, 2014
good people to work for, management very good, 7:00to3:30 ,climate controlled building
Very unstructured
Support Specialist II (Former Employee), AlpharettaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch on friday
Cons: everthing else
No knowledge base to learn the product. Currently changing the rules as they go. Unwillingness t listen to any ideas. Never had a team meeting. NCR Silver has been the worst job I ever had. I highly recommend no one works there. Management was the worst threatening people's jobs daily. A terrible environment for anyone.
Look Elsewhere
Customer Engineer (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 14, 2014
A few years ago, I would have said this was a great place to work. In 2011, everything changed. Upper management does not care about the technicians anymore. We're just numbers on a page. Morale is very low. Although a recent survey said 30% of us might leave for another company. Based on conversations, I'd say it's more like 70% or higher. No one is – more... happy on the job, and many are afraid to speak up. – less
Productive and fun working place
Account Lead (Former Employee), Suwanee GeorgiaJuly 14, 2014
Cons: short brake
Over all day to day work was very challenging due to customer last minute demands and short inventory.
I learn a lot while working in NCR specially Lean concept.
Management were accommodated.
co-worker were helpful and team player.
The hardest part of the job was Inventory shortage.
The most enjoyable part of the job was it was fast pace work environment.
Review for NCR
PS Consultant II (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
Not the best company to work for. Nobody knows what they are doing. Not very efficient.
Love my job!
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 11, 2014
I love my job however I am looking for something in my field of schooling. I am halfway to becoming a Registered Nurse. I will have my ADN degree in the next year and a half to two years.
Reconsider before accepting an opportunity
ATM INCIDENT MANAGER (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 9, 2014
Cons: not enough pay, management isn't for the employess, no hr, just bad.
Reconsider before accepting an opportunity, do your research first! The only gain has been meeting a few good people.
Nice company to work for
Customer Engineer (Former Employee), Landover, MDJuly 8, 2014
Pros: team work, generous time off, hr dept., travel
Cons: really long hours
Loved this job, going to businesses everyday and talking and taking care of customer's needs really made my day. I learned all about the atm and technology industry working for NCR. Management was what you would expect from a qualified professionals but at times, they could be somewhat overbearing. Typical work days could wind up being anything but – more... with really long hours, long travel days and unsatisfied customers, but at the end of the day, I felt really good about the day I had. My co workers and I were a team, although we worked individually, we were always there for each other. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About NCR

Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker – Read more