NCR

NCR Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent learning experience as well working with Instructors
Software Developer (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDMarch 27, 2014
whole day working and has to finish work with in very short time.
Good woking environment
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee), edmonton albertaMarch 19, 2014
Pros: diverse work
Cons: family time
• Installed and serviced ATM and POS for major banks and large chain grocery stores.
• Provide onsite service in a professional and timely manner as per customer requirements.
• Working as part of NCR's installation team in Alberta, British Columbia, Toronto, Montreal, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
• Worked with NCR contractors servicing major retailers – more... in Edmonton and Northern Alberta.
• Ability to gain client's trust by delivering services as promised with confidence. – less
Stable but no Growth
Service Planner III (Current Employee), Cebu City, P07March 10, 2014
I have been with NCR Corporation for almost a year now and I love my job here and I have i big respect for the company. I have learned a lot of new things which help me grow as an employee. My only concern with the company is that career and growth is impossible to happen as far as my observation is concern.
I do not wish to comment
HRIS Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 4, 2014
I formed great relationships with the people worked with. The work was very interesting.
A good multinational company
Professional Services Consultant (Former Employee), Karachi, PakistanJune 13, 2013
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: project transition after completion
I have worked in an Operations Team for couple of projects in NCR, day starts with various reports to customer, typical stuff for data validation, integrity and reconciliations.
soccer player
Bilingual Financial Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 15, 2013
I liked the work place environment that was provided to me, I also liked the Professional attitude, the closeness (interpersonal communication between Managers and Employees).
Own gym and support program for staff
Account Manager, NCR (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: healthy work environment, mentally and professionally
Cons: factory closure and outsourcing
Working at NCR was from far the most positive and production environment.

The company promoted team players, input for improving any aspect of the factory and office.

I learned a lot of skills and they are promoting professional growth.
Loved the people. We were like family as we together 24-7
Supervisor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 22, 2012
Pros: never boring, great people in the field and office
Cons: high turnover, could be stressful
Came in got overview. Found out where all the techs were and orgainized your calls in order of priority and location. And started taking calls. I took max 160 calls in a day. Average was 70.

Supervising was easier. Covered the dispatchers on breaks and did phone audits and received esculations from clients.
Very unstructured
Support Specialist II (Former Employee), AlpharettaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch on friday
Cons: everthing else
No knowledge base to learn the product. Currently changing the rules as they go. Unwillingness t listen to any ideas. Never had a team meeting. NCR Silver has been the worst job I ever had. I highly recommend no one works there. Management was the worst threatening people's jobs daily. A terrible environment for anyone.
Look Elsewhere
Customer Engineer (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 14, 2014
A few years ago, I would have said this was a great place to work. In 2011, everything changed. Upper management does not care about the technicians anymore. We're just numbers on a page. Morale is very low. Although a recent survey said 30% of us might leave for another company. Based on conversations, I'd say it's more like 70% or higher. No one is – more... happy on the job, and many are afraid to speak up. – less
Productive and fun working place
Account Lead (Former Employee), Suwanee GeorgiaJuly 14, 2014
Cons: short brake
Over all day to day work was very challenging due to customer last minute demands and short inventory.
I learn a lot while working in NCR specially Lean concept.
Management were accommodated.
co-worker were helpful and team player.
The hardest part of the job was Inventory shortage.
The most enjoyable part of the job was it was fast pace work environment.
Review for NCR
PS Consultant II (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
Not the best company to work for. Nobody knows what they are doing. Not very efficient.
Love my job!
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 11, 2014
I love my job however I am looking for something in my field of schooling. I am halfway to becoming a Registered Nurse. I will have my ADN degree in the next year and a half to two years.
Reconsider before accepting an opportunity
ATM INCIDENT MANAGER (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 9, 2014
Cons: not enough pay, management isn't for the employess, no hr, just bad.
Reconsider before accepting an opportunity, do your research first! The only gain has been meeting a few good people.
Nice company to work for
Customer Engineer (Former Employee), Landover, MDJuly 8, 2014
Pros: team work, generous time off, hr dept., travel
Cons: really long hours
Loved this job, going to businesses everyday and talking and taking care of customer's needs really made my day. I learned all about the atm and technology industry working for NCR. Management was what you would expect from a qualified professionals but at times, they could be somewhat overbearing. Typical work days could wind up being anything but – more... with really long hours, long travel days and unsatisfied customers, but at the end of the day, I felt really good about the day I had. My co workers and I were a team, although we worked individually, we were always there for each other. – less
Avoid
Customer Service Engineer II (Former Employee), Washington DCJuly 7, 2014
Cons: everything
Worst company ever. Reputation has been well earned. Ethics and Integrity are non-existent. Unprofessional from the interview and hiring process, thru logistics, employee-employee and employee-management interaction, guidelines and policies.

The most accurate review for this position at this company would be that it is borderline exploitation in America. – more... If they can bend a rule, or break it without recourse, they will certainly do it tor at least try. – less
Did not enjoy working at this company.
Inventory control/ forklift Operator (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAJune 30, 2014
Did not have room to grow in the company. If you did not have family working there, you could not move up in the company.
machines
NCR National Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus GaJune 28, 2014
Pros: free bathroom breaks
Cons: shorts breaks
how to make ATMs , i learned alot from NCR , nice people etc my most enjoy part about NCR how the money come out , and how the machines look from inside.
Was a great place to work
NCR - Module Tester (Former Employee), DundeeJune 26, 2014
I would probably still be there if they hadn't shut the factory
Productive, professional enviorment where that I can grow and advance within the company
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility and knowledgeable of the job duties
Cons: payrate and healthcare
A typical day at work is sometimes busy and at a steady fast past. The reason is because we/Logistics are ordering parts all day for different customers and per fedex website, we have to locate many locations and ESL's to ship parts.

I have learned ordering parts from the best airports and esl's locations so the parts can arrive in a timely manner – more... to meet the ETA.

My manager is very knowledgeable and very patience on directing his employees to strive and improved to grow within the company.

Working with my employees is not always pleasant especially when you work with different charaters but with my positive attitude. I try to get along, smile and speak encourage words to make the work place fun.

The hardest part of my job is when we are short staff of my co-workers and the customers are sending over alot of orders; this can become challenging due to we have to take inbound calls by placing part orders with our technicians and customers.

The most enjoyable part of my job is, when I can get the part orders out within a timely manner and the customers do not have to escalate for ETA's by informing my manager and this will put pressure on the team of Logistics. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About NCR

Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker – Read more