NCO

NCO Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Loved the hours
Customer Service (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCMay 19, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Cons: i don't think there were any.
There was always over time. The co-workers were great, as were the management and I liked the work itself. The hardest part of the job was the people who called in completely frustrated and ready to yell; however the best part of the job was calming these people down and closing the conversation in a mutually satisfying agreement or understanding. I – more... enjoyed solving people's problems, and ensuring they were getting the best service for their money. This job made me realize that every single employee leaves a lasting impression to the customer, and even one bad call could jeopardize an entire companies reputation.
I took pride in my work and I cared for every single one of the people I served no matter how difficult.
I learned true empathy and I treated everyone how I'd want to be treated. – less
great
Account Receivable Agent (Current Employee), MontrealMay 13, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: dealing with rude people
Always have positive attitude,nice place to work.Every day
you get to know people and learn to prioritize
Manager,supervisor and co-worker very helpful and team spirit oriented.challenging in a way we have a target to hit
productive and fun place
financial collector (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCFebruary 21, 2014
the hardest part was being too patient with the insults of the customers who try to escape from their payments.
but the management and the co-workers were terrific.
All work and no play
Call center agent (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONFebruary 11, 2014
long hours,not well paid, We did have a dragon boat team that i joined, volunteered for the big bike run for the heart and stroke foundation.
Business was not professional
Inbound Call Rep/Supervisor (Former Employee), Delta, BCJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: free training
Cons: salary was poor, schedualing was not flexible
A typical day at work was Taking calls from clients about their cell phone services or products.
I learned that I was glad we didn't have sprint or t-mobile in Canada.
Management was not helpful or hardly ever available.
Co-workers were always horse playing and doing little work.
Hardest part of my job was doing more work because other employee's were – more... too busy slacking off.
Nothing much was enjoyable about my job at NCO – less
a
Agent, Supervisor, NCO (Former Employee), Belleville, ONNovember 20, 2013
Pros: a
Cons: a
greeting agents, and other staff members, checking emails and setting out what I had to do daily
fun workplace and very rewarding
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), Clark Freeport Zone, P03November 15, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: graveyardshift
The company was good to me, with good salary. They give reward to hardworking and diligent workers.
Bill Payments and Payment Plans
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONNovember 6, 2013
In this company I worked for a few contractors, as it is a debt collection/bill payment industry, I was not very fond of the scripted work and the limitations we had as Canadian Service Reps as most of the businesses we contracted for were in America
Worst company ever
Collector (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 1, 2013
Cons: nothing is good at this company.worst company ever
Worked as a collector for this company. It is a modern slavery factory: low wages (10-12/hours), discrimination and racism, bullying from managers, high staff turnover
Outsourced Call Centre with many comapnies
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONAugust 9, 2013
Average call center with short-term contracts and no guaranteed employment
It an okay job for now
Sales (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONJuly 10, 2013
It is sales base..the people are nice ...it is hard to make sales sometimes because there are not good leads. I think full time is long days and it is stressful ..
Competitive and fast pace
Collection Representive (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJune 22, 2013
I learned how to make payment arrangements over the phone.
I only had incoming calls only.
Friendly co-workers.
Collections
Bill Collector (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 25, 2013
Cons: didnt enjoy the working conditions.
Calling customers on outstanding accounts and setting up payment arrangements to pay these debts off.
Fun Office Environment
Technical Support Representative Level 1 (Former Employee), Quezon City, P00February 7, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: graveyard shifts
Usual day at work is all calls. We wait for a customer to call and deal with their problems with their internet connection, we also assist customers on their billing issues and answer every problem that they will encounter in their accounts.

I learned patience, empathy, commitment and dedication to work. This has been a tough job, dealing with their – more... problems, making customers happy after the call and being able to solve their problems.

Hardest part will be dealing with angry customers. Its hard to say anything to make them calm down.

Most enjoyable part are my co-workers, they are fun and very helpful to each other. – less
i enjoyed the people i worked with and it was secure but the actual work was just not for me.
Customer services operator (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: good managment
Cons: being in a desk all day
Working at NCO had alot of benifits to it and i did work with great people and my management was great, working on the phones i learned great people skills and how to deal with bad situations and to stay calm. I do enjoy working with people but being there working in a cubical was not for me so i am seeking for a job with more human interaction with – more... people. – less
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brantford, ONOctober 31, 2012
There was a lot of new things happening. New verbiage, dealing with customers. We had quotas to meet and it was interesting.
Collector and customer service
Collector and customer service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: all benfitis medical and social
Cons: full time
◦Communicate with debtors by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
◦Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
◦Demonstrate effective skip tracing techniques by locating debtor contact information.
◦Counsel delinquent account debtors – more... to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations.
◦Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Territorial laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
◦Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures – less
This job gives good experience
Fraud agent ,custmer service (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 31, 2012
-My work is 10 hours working for 4 days a week an(40 hours per week)

-I learned how to deal with customer I don't see him and in the same time I have to solve his problem and taught me the ways the fraud person used to success I know now how can protect the Customer 's credit card it is very good experience for me .

-they always solve any problem – more... and giving a chance to every one to improve himself by advices by setting side by side and old people giving them chance to teach the new people.

-My co-workerswe work together and help each other .

-the hardest part of the job when I find a old person has credit card and some one like his daughter or his son stole it .

-the most enjoyable part of the job when I solve the problem for any credit card or when I catch the fraud person and stop his stealing – less
work place environment is acceptable
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Surrey, BCApril 9, 2012
Cons: we have to wait for clients calls.
•Verified client’s identification and identified clients’ needs
•Directed clients calls to appropriate departments
•Updated client database ensuring accuracy of client data.
•Provided technical support to customers through telephone and e-mail
•Gathered Clients’ troubleshooting and guide them in the process of their needs
Great job if your able to travel all year.
Sub-Contractor (Quest Installer) (Former Employee), USAJuly 25, 2014
Great job if you have the ability to travel. Unfortunately unable to advance within the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About NCO

NCO does BPO, ARM, CRM, and PM. NCO Group specializes in business process outsourcing (BPO), accounts-receivable management (ARM), – Read more