NCO Group Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Unprofessional
Debt Collector (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 11, 2016
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Bad hours
Worked there for 2 months and it was the most miserable place I ever worked! Management was beyond unprofessional. They kept changing my shifts and expected me to inform other people of their shift change.
Working with and helping people resolve thier Debits
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 3, 2016
Pros: Helping and working with people
On the phone with people for 7 hours a day
Patience
Always willing to help you succeed and meet your target
Fun and friendly
Not able to help people resolve their situation for numerous reasons
Working with other to help and resolve their debits
Friendly environment
Payment Procssing (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 26, 2016
Feel motivated in working there.

They have good trainer's and they help the employee in any difficult situation.

Everyday there are new challenges with the job, but the supervisor's motivate the agents.
CC Sales
good support system
good managers
good shift hours
very clean
Great people to work with
Payroll Administrator & Collector (Former Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 25, 2016
Took care of many co-workers' payroll and any concerns they had about benefits, etc. It was a great group of people to work with.
under paid for the hard work
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 29, 2015
Lots to do in this company, lots of room to grow for the company itself. Strong work connections, lots of many different cultures.
Productive Workplace
Cutomer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brantford, ONNovember 8, 2015
Pros: I gained some useful computer & customer service skills.
Cons: The day was very monotonous.
The hardest part of this job was that I was hired as a C.S.R. and I quickly realized that sales was really more important than customer service.
Call Centre
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brantford, ONSeptember 29, 2015
During a typical day at work I am responsible for taking calls and booking appointments for a variety of HVAC-related issues. We consider ourselves the front line staff for our customers who are experiencing equipment breakdowns, or who wish to simply discuss their accounts.

Occasionally, I act as a supervisor in the Customer Care department where we try our very best to resolve any customer issues with billing, or with services associated with their accounts.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative/Fraud Agent, NCO (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 23, 2015
Pros: getting free coffee/treats on Fridays
Cons: Too far to travel (over 2 hours one way
a great place to work, co-workers and supervisors willing to help with any problems that came along. A great supply of information provided with any questions on a call, full access to information.
fun and friendly workplace
Debt Collector (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: fixed schedule from the 1st day and friendly management
Cons: low salary
Very good workplace. fixed work schedule, flexible management Jeans became allowed on week days. Ability to choose your convenient work schedule after couple of months. However, salary and bonus are too low for such job
NCO Service S***
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), MontrealAugust 11, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything was described in my review
Unfortunately, this company do not deserve any stars at all. Management doesn't even know what they are doing and gives false promises to its employees. Worst of all, they give bonuses to the wrong employees who not deserve it. Salary is not as described, even lower than expected for a stressful position. Worst job experience ever.
Fun atmospher
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Training for new application and expectaion for upcoming new products in the markets.
Cons: No realy wage increase.
Answering inbound calls, e-mails and live chats with customers having troubles with their devices. Technical support and resolution.

Must be patient because most of the callers call only when they have trouble and are frustrated.

You have supervisor after you all the time as he's following and monitoring your activities.

Cool environment as there are coworkers all around you ready to help.

When communication is not clear between you and the callers.

When every team talk about the bonus and others stuffs.
great place friendly environment
collector (Former Employee), yonge and LawrenceAugust 4, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: location
The job taught me a lot about dealing with people, strengthening my interpersonal and communication skills. Collections tests your ability to deal with difficult people and situations.
Cons
When I started there, they were much more willing to cater to student schedules; that change a lot over a short span of time which was really inconvenient.
Typical work day
Network Support (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 23, 2015
taking inbound calls, connection issues, training was well delivered, walk the customers through troubleshooting their system claim them through the phone and proper phone manner
great people
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 10, 2015
Good workplace experience-especially while in between jobs. Friendly people and a nice place to come to work each day.
Salaries has to be improved
Agent de recouvrement de comptes a risques (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJune 27, 2015
Good general atmosphere,
Big work load,
Flexible hours,
Salaries are low
Great multi ethnic environment
Considerable bonuses
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK & SETTLEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 17, 2015
Great staff and management team, I was pleased with the training and experience provided. I would recommend this place of employment to anybody. I had a positive experience
Great management team
Fraud Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Frequent updates on new fraud trends, flexible scedule
Cons: Sitting for long hours
* started at 10am, finished at 7pm, work in various ques (inbound or outbound)
*learned how to interpret customer's credit history and fraudulent trends
*dynamic and young management team
*co-workers with different backgrounds, fun to connect with them
*hardest part-being on a chair for 8 hours
*catching fraud
None stop environment with energetic people
Administrative support representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJune 2, 2015
Pros: Coffee as we please
Cons: lack of work
A typical day involves day to day tasked that need to be done. Such as reports and data entry when need be. taking on other work when have free time.
Management at this point in is in a changing processes.
My co- workers some are fun to be around and there are some that are negative, however you can find that happy medium.
The hardest part is when there is a lack of work and I am doing nothing, looking for work to do and try to make sure i keep myself busy. The enjoy part of my day is getting all my work done by the end of the day with out having a back log of work to be done
cold calling
Telephone Sales Representative/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONMay 27, 2015
Pros: overtime available
Cons: calling perspective clients at home
Cold calling of clients can be both good and bad, a lot of perspective clients do not want to talk to you. Calls come in fast so you need always be ready for the next call. After getting off the phones I was responsible for sending calls to other representative to keep them busy, file daily reports to track performance. I also talked to clients of the projects over the phone to ensure their goals were being met and act on any of there concerns/requests.
Headquarters